Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.5.8 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,410 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorutay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
work perfectly fine for me, able to get diamonds & tickets using SB Patcher as well~Thankyou!

layxr2341

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey to anyone using parrallel space ,have u ran into this problem?? I was playing the game with no porblem then i srarted getting the error mesg below. i've tried resetting my phone ,disconnecting wifi and closing out of the app. If any one has a solution plz share :)!

Attachments

Chastitea

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Uhhh I think I have a solution to everyone getting banned.

You need to download the "Version 1.4.5" apk from either apkpure or wherever. Then you can use Luckypatcher to hack the inapp purchases. From there you can just play the game normally, ive been playing for a few weeks now, whilst buying diamonds whenever the option comes up in the story im reading and my account hasn't been banned yet.

It also doesn't ask to update the game and you still get story updates whenever they come out soooo that's how ive gotten around things

Feltonistas

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can someone please explain to me how to patch with SB?

Lee17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help me!!! The game keeps blackout and push me out of the game. Please help me, I really want to play!!!

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yah, that's the exact same problem I'm having
Post automatically merged:

The button to buy more coins isn't working and I've updated my lucky patcher incase that was gbr problem and it's still not working please fix it as working just fine until the update

Yashgg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If ur game shows that it is ban use clone apps like parallel space then open parallel space with SB Patcher /Lucky Patcher and then open the cloned app it works perfectly but u have to start with new acc

Hanim

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
yes... just open it (clon) thru parallel space.. not the 1st one u installed. . its work for me too.

@Hanim I have used parallel space but I can't buy diamonds, what should I do?
i dont know.. try clear cache at your phone n open back ur game at parallel space.. i still can buy diamond n ticket till today.. it's work for me.

Lillycas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got the samep roblem
hey to anyone using parrallel space ,have u ran into this problem?? I was playing the game with no porblem then i srarted getting the error mesg below. i've tried resetting my phone ,disconnecting wifi and closing out of the app. If any one has a solution plz share 🙂!

RedLightning07

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Buying tickets and diamonds doesn't work with both LP and SB Patcher . @Debby please help. Thank you

SB Patcher fails at IAP Hack attempt. Says patch pattern has failed

Attachments

Last edited:

Muusae

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!!!

Someone can please teach me how to use Parallel space to make this game works?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.