Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.5.8 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,436 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

layxr2341

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey could you please tell me how u hacked with Lucky Patcher on pc cause i have bluestacks and chapters downloaded i just need the rest.

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Debby, please update? Tia 😊

layxr2341

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey I did the steps as said , and I still ended up getting banned :/

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Kbryner2010 Thank you for the instructions. They were very helpful. I tried all of it using the 1.4..5 apk on bluestacks. Good news, I didn't get banned. Bad news, the hack never worked. Tried buying diamonds and tickets separately. Neither worked.

Last edited:

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Bellacat try switching the engine from directX to openGL.. if I was having trouble switching it would help. Otherwise it should work it is just super slow. Repeat for both and close out, then reopen.

Amyssss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Are you sure? Because i just tried it and it seems to be working. Maybe your app updated itself on its own ?
Yes it did update on it's own. Is there any way to prevent it? Or should i just reinstall 1.4.5 every time again?

MorningAngel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes it did update on it's own. Is there any way to prevent it? Or should i just reinstall 1.4.5 every time again?
I honestly don't know. Maybe there is a way to block the updates from settings or something.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's a setting on the Google Play Store. Just set it to "Don't auto-update apps," like the screenshot below. I hope that helps!

Paytonbrooke

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not banned but have purchased ticket and use turn wifi off to select premium choice but it no longer works as my game updated

Status
Not open for further replies.