Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.8.3 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Feedbacks


  • Total voters
    79
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Installed just fine but now when I tried opening it it says my account has been detected as abnormal and has been blocked how can I fix that?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
thanks Debby <3
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you😊 everything is working as intended.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nothing was wrong before this. Can someone help me?
Post automatically merged:

Did you able to fix that?
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Nothing was wrong before this. Can someone help me?
Post automatically merged:

Did you able to fix that?
I put the mod on my phone I test mods on and my main phone and had no problems. Did you put the game cache in the right folder?
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
when i try to download the game cache i get an error, anybody else have this issue?
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks to the power couple for always updating these games and also to the team behind. Stay safe always guys and take care 😘👍🏻💕
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
It works perfectly! Thank you so much ❤
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 7 years
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
thank you
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much!
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 9 years
Works Fine for me.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's working great for me, thanks Debby and Sbenny 😊 👍
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I get the same error as Nemesis. I just downloaded it, installed everything and I get the abnormal account. So I clear my cache and data and the game loaded to a the log in screen, before once again telling me my account was abnormal and shutting me out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top