Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,133 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnoliaa

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@NatashaHen01 Did you download the game cache and extract it in to the obb map? What I do is I make my own map lets say 'd0wnloads'. After downloading the game cache, extract the map to d0wloands map. Go to the d0wloads map and you ll see the extracted file. Click on it than you ll see another map and that is the map you need to move to the obb. Hope this is a clear explanation and it helps! Anyway it works for me.

mtyume

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks! Works great but skipping ads does not work, it still requires to spend diamonds. Hope it'll be fixed soon.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! Works great but skipping ads does not work, it still requires to spend diamonds. Hope it'll be fixed soon.

Gameplaygameplay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Had to uninstall the old version before this new one could work. All my progress still intact so no worries there. I didn't gave to download the cache though.

Thanks again for the prompt mod, always so reliable @Debby 😬

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey guys,

At the moment, I'm having problem to watch ad and only able to skip ad when there's enough diamonds..

So far, I haven't let the my diamonds goes to 0 and kept watched an ad from the beginning of this latest update..

But now, I'm unable to watch ad.. Also, when I wish to clear cache, I have extra cache of books that I don't play at the time..

Anyone can tell why is this happening? What should I do?

Thank you 😘

LittleClover

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've never had an issue with your updates. But this time it won'tload past 71% and just stays there :( any idea how to fix thisl

Pink86

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The best game ever 😊
Post automatically merged:

The best game ever 😊

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. It works well

Last edited:

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly for me! Thank you!!!! I've missed Choices. 💕

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod was working (Premium Choices and Clothes) which is really great, but the 'skipping ads' doesn't work. I still need to watch ads to be able to continue the next chapter because I don't have enough diamonds. Was it supposed to be like this? or am I doing something wrong? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.