Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.8.3 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,239 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

candyruby

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game it's closing, at first it was doing ok, but now... :( But thank you for the mod. At least I played a little bit.

Mel592

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
how do you log into your Google account? Everytime I try it does not work

Mel592

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uninstall the mod. Install the official app from the play store and sign into your Google account. Once it goes through, uninstall the app, and install the mod and sign into your Google account. I use to have a Google account and this method worked. If not then you probably have to switch to a Facebook account.
Post automatically merged:

Its been so long since I had to worry about getting ban that Im thinking its how you install the app🤦🏾‍♀️ to limit getting ban, do not abuse the mod. What I mean is don't go reading a whole book every day or even 4 days out the week and think you wont get caught. Chapters security is pretty good and will catch on if you continue to abuse the mod. Also dont give Chapters permission to your phone, storage, or camera. Go to your settings to make sure you didn't give them permission. Keep in mind this mod decreases your chance of getting ban. You can still get ban.

Last edited:

Riyokoi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anyone else no longer receiving updates on the stories? Haven't had a book update since last week even though it's been updated.

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you

Thank you

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone else no longer receiving updates on the stories? Haven't had a book update since last week even though it's been updated.
Is the books still not updating for you? Do you see the new book To have and to Master? If your problem is fixed, then disregard. If not then uninstall the mod, make sure to delete data, cache, and install the official app. Log into your account and start the new chapter or new book. Uninstall the app and install the mod. If that doesn't work, then you just have to wait. That usually happens when you play a outdated version. It just takes a couple of days to update.

Riyokoi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is the books still not updating for you? Do you see the new book To have and to Master? If your problem is fixed, then disregard. If not then uninstall the mod, make sure to delete data, cache, and install the official app. Log into your account and start the new chapter or new book. Uninstall the app and install the mod. If that doesn't work, then you just have to wait. That usually happens when you play a outdated version. It just takes a couple of days to update.
Thanks I'll try this.

Sugarplum

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why is the game so slooooow???! It's crashing I can't understand 😭 I spent all of my SB Points just for this

Grace45

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Il love it

Thanks @me

Amethyste

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great for me :) thank you!
I'm sorry that it didn't work for everyone. I hope that they'll be able to enjoy the game too as their issues resolve ♡

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow, now I'm scared to uninstall the version I currently have after hearing all the bans people are experiencing! I've never tried using the purchase diamonds option (I forgot the instructions on how to do it) but it seems the security is becoming harder to break through. @Debby thank you for all you have been doing! I'm going to use my backup Facebook page on my backup android and see what happens.

Honestly it's to be expected, eventually nothing good lasts forever. I think having the ability to choose diamond choice is just fine imo.

Yumka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I lost all my previous data 😞
Screw the books I already finished, but the one that are still waiting for final chapters I have to start all over again...
And I know I don't need them but it was nice seeing +2k diamonds after farming them 😁
Well, s**t happens, I'm pretty sure I messed something up 🤷🏻‍♀️
But mod works great 😁

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I lost all my previous data 😞
Screw the books I already finished, but the one that are still waiting for final chapters I have to start all over again...
And I know I don't need them but it was nice seeing +2k diamonds after farming them 😁
Well, s**t happens, I'm pretty sure I messed something up 🤷🏻‍♀️
But mod works great 😁
I've had that happen to me before.. but that was before I knew you could log into Facebook. You'll have to permanently uninstall the Facebook app in order for it to work. If that Facebook account is banned, then just make another one. My second Facebook is strictly for games like this. Lmao

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
why does google sign in not work?
It never does for a mod. Because the code is altered so that the games does not communicate to the Default server.
Unless you have a rooted device, I think there's a work around for that.

plsworkyes

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Im using nox player which allows root I will try just using facebook then since I dont know the work around, but what if the account gets banned then? I assume you have to make a new facebook too? the only issue with that is facebook is sometimes strict on new accounts they disable them after creation sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.