Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.0.9 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was able to download and install it at last, it works fine 😊😊

ElenaGriffin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It detects my acc as abnormal, and w previous versions I used Parallel space and it works fine. But now bcs we had to log in first via s benny username n license, i can't open it on parallel space. It automatically force close the app. Now what should I do..

Dvcddx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I Managed to install it but od doesn't world, I have to spent diamonds

mostlycruel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had this same problem but the mod started working again after opening and closing the app a few times. I've noticed that after reading a few chapters of a story, the mod stops working and I run out of diamonds/tickets. But open and close the app and everything works good as new.

Jcoms

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
it won't install. even without the old version of the app uninstalled it just tells me 'App not installed'. 😅😅

Jcoms

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine installed just fine but premium choices still cost diamonds, only now I can't buy diamond either. So it's a lose lose. -.-
Well that's garbage. ): Sorry Mate. Hopefully this is fixed!!!

nightwiings

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded and it works fine, all tickets and diamonds are free, but what drives me nuts is that this app crashes ALL. THE. TIME. It was bad with the original version already, but the apk is even worse. I even tried installing on my pc emulator which has 16gb of ram available and it still crashes. This game is soooo badly optimized it's sad 😪

Staccy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the apk! Installed and everything is fine. But apps will hang after few mins of reading. Pls fix soon~

zskia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't work for me 😭 It wouldn't let me enter it says that the game couldn't connect to the server. Though, thank you for modding the game! I hope it can be fixed soon! 💕💕

GG91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Debby wait for the update or you can forget about the game and wait for it to be blocked?

Geo2208

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was playing and suddenly said that version outdated and can't play anymore😢

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, they updated today, so we'll just have to wait for now.
If possible, change your vote to "Yes, but it's outdated". Do not hound the OP/Modder please.

Status
Not open for further replies.