Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Feedbacks


  • Total voters
    91
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I understand you. I just fell in love with this game.😊we can only wait and hope for the best. so we're waiting.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I also searched, but found nothing.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks as always @Debby. Unfortunaetly, I've been xperiencing the same problem 😕 i hope it gets fixed soon!
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I also got 2 icons when installing, as mentioned earlier on the 1st page by @Svetlana199 .
Note, I fully uninstalled the old game and obb's, cleared cache etc, then restarted the android. Nox 6.6.1.5.

Starting the first one, loads up the game (albeit slow) without requesting any License or some-such.
This variant also have the older issues of freezing the menu on ending a chapter, but this I still blame on the original games developer and not Debby - I'm glad SBenny are offering this mod. It's not a 100% of the time, but in the 90%-range at least.

Loading up the second, does ask for a license. A license which if typed in tells me "Login succesful" but then doesn't load. If I use the replacement code for the Username, it is an identical "Login succesful", followed by no change. I made several checks to see that I didn't mistype the name or license key.

The first charges diamonds for choices, and it shows visible when you get the choice, which costs and which does not cost. Before it didn't have any Cost-marker on them.
The first starts with 2 Tickets as normal and recharges at a normal rate, resetting chapters costs 1 ticket (did that visually before as well), but the old one "locked" your tickets at 1 even after reading or resetting chapters and here once you reset or start a new chapter that costs that last ticket, you have to wait for the new tickets to come back (2 hours recharge time per ticket).

I'm unable to test the seconds ability to remove Diamond costs, but I imagine the login fails due to something with the back-end (as the servers got hit with the issues).
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you, but not working....I really hope that you will fix it.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've always downloaded Debby, it always work I only have to install, but this time or the diamonds end, or it stays in the sbenny login page even after syng the loggiing was sussessful or it doesn't even open the app...
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
not working for me just stuck at login wont go past the screen
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Good afternoon. The same error happens to me when I download the 2 application and when it says on the sbenny account that the login was successful but it does not direct me to the downloaded application and when I enter it charges
 

Attachments

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
Ticket unlimited working, diamond is not it sad tough many other mod in other site have same problem hope in sbenny got unlimited diamond and tickets but got same problem with other mod only ticket mod is working hope debby can resolve it :3
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Looks like everyone is suffering the same problem
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
maybe there's some news, maybe someone knows something about the game.":interactive stories".?😢😢😢
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
Sbenny is working on a fix, sorry for the inconveniences! We will update the download link and let you know when to redownload it, thanks!
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for your response. I hope things will get better soon.. We're all excited☺
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you! Looking forward to a fix 😊
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeah, I'm having the same issues. I downloaded today. There's how to know when the app is fixed? Is gonna have a note?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top