Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,323 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
What do you mean you purchase coins and use it for diamonds?

Warrigall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I uninstalled and reinstalled both this mod, the cache, and SB Patcher three times thinking it wasn't working and attempting to buy coins (which there isn't a button for) and trying to exchange coins for diamonds, before I actually worked out what the purpose of the mod was at all when I finally gave up trying to use the mod, and worked it out.
TO BE CLEAR,
What you want to be doing is buying DIAMONDS, with $
Instead of this happening the mod will then kick in, stopping the payment, and also giving you maple coins instead of diamonds.

Hope this helps Angie

Gamegirl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Same for me.. SB Patcher shuts close every time I try to install the game. Tried redownloading, reinstalling, rebooting my phone but nothing helps.. 😢

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What do you mean you purchase coins and use it for diamonds?
Also sounds like you need to go under your setting for apps and give all permission to sb patcher. That should definitely fix your problem.

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
I did and it still doesn't work

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great. The only thing which isnt nice, that we have to wait for tickets for a really long time.
Thanks Sbenny for your hard work.

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
I will try that thank you!

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
I uninstalled and reinstalled both this mod, the cache, and SB Patcher three times thinking it wasn't working and attempting to buy coins (which there isn't a button for) and trying to exchange coins for diamonds, before I actually worked out what the purpose of the mod was at all when I finally gave up trying to use the mod, and worked it out.
TO BE CLEAR,
Instead of this happening the mod will then kick in, stopping the payment, and also giving you maple coins instead of diamonds.

Hope this helps Angie

Omg that worked thank you so much ❤❤❤❤
Post automatically merged:

TO BE CLEAR,

Hope this helps Angie

Omg that worked thank you so much ❤❤❤❤

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank you. Amazing as always.

Little tip.... if you keep clicking the 150 ticket purchase to get your maple coins (550) . After many many clicks it actually gives you 100 or 150 tickets. Cant tell you exactly how many times it took. Because I just kept pressing it until my thumb went numb. Haha

I did it and tracked it. Hitting that button till you get 304,000 will give you the 300 tickets
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. Amazing as always.

Little tip.... if you keep clicking the 150 ticket purchase to get your maple coins (550) . After many many clicks it actually gives you 100 or 150 tickets. Cant tell you exactly how many times it took. Because I just kept pressing it until my thumb went numb. Haha

I did it and tracked it. Hitting that button till you get 304,000 will give you the 300 tickets

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works great. The only thing which isnt nice, that we have to wait for tickets for a really long time.
Thanks Sbenny for your hard work.
@Andra If you keep clicking the 150 tickets it will give you 550 maple coins each time and after many many clicks you get tickets too.

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for the mod! it works perfectly!!

Cheskaisa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey y'all I kept pressing the tickets 150 and after like 200 to 300 clicks- I got 300 tickets!! Ir works keep going we got this y'all 💖

Amza228

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm really thankful for this mod and the tips in the thread,everything works great!👌

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can verify that I did obtain tickets after spamming that button several hundred of times. I'd imagine closer to 300, than 100.
I'm attaching a screencap of a 100% fresh and new account, where I've been spamming (manually, not Auto-Clicker) the 300 Tickets sale (first time purchase on an account, is 2x Item reward, ie 300 Tickets).

How or why this happens, I do not know, but I'd venture a guess due to some oversight on their end that the quick clicking may at times bypass the Maple Coins and instead give actual rewards.

Edit: Shortly after posting this, I got another 150 Tickets somehow... Not complaining, but this might give Sbenny a way to bypass the Ticket purchase issue as well.
Doing nothing, than simply clicking the various tickets - but mainly the 150/300 one. Just at times I do click the others to try and even out the Maple Coins to a flat x4 number.
Very informative, thanks! Did you try to play with the SB Patcher tickboxes before purchasing 100 tickets? There's a chance if you tick first, second or both first and second checkboxes before a purchase, it'll work fine!

Another thing to try is to try disabling internet right before purchasing something and see if it gives you something in return. That might also work.

Good luck, and thanks for sharing all this!

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Very informative, thanks! Did you try to play with the SB Patcher tickboxes before purchasing 100 tickets? There's a chance if you tick first, second or both first and second checkboxes before a purchase, it'll work fine!

Another thing to try is to try disabling internet right before purchasing something and see if it gives you something in return. That might also work.

Good luck, and thanks for sharing all this!
No, I have only marked the 3rd tickbox in SB Patcher for the 150 Tickets. I have not made that tick for the other Diamonds or Ticket "purchases", but I rarely if ever use them so it's a manual click to allow SB Patcher to work its magic here.
I've not tried to disabling my Internet and WiFi connection just prior to purchasing things, but that may well be a way around the Tickets as well.

I have burned through about 30 tickets of those I've collected in quick succession, so those numbers are not just visible and fake ones, but actually acquired tickets (and Diamonds).

Edit: As a note, I should possibly mention that I am using the SB Patcher and this modded APK, on a NOX emulator

Greaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've been waiting for this mod for months! Thank you so much. I'm so happy I can finally play this game again. For me, everything works perfectly ❤

Andra

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Kylie I never made it until 100 times. But I shall try to.

hamdi2014

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
doesn't work for me either. It's downloaded but there are no free diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 92031 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.