Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilcat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If allowed can I get my SB points back or atleast if there's a new update in this MOD, minus that to the SB points I'll have to pay? I'm literally watching 3 ads every single day without a fail just collect those SB points. If not possible.. nevermind thanks anyways.
True story. I know your pain. I wasted 200 sb to get nonworking apk. Ty. And i think there will not be refund.

Last edited:

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Sbenny!

I think we have to be careful not to go overboard with the number of diamonds. If you're exchanging maple leaves for 100k+ diamonds, obviously the servers will detect this as suspicious.

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
500 sb points deducted because I voted it is outdated???!!! This is daylight robbery!!!
Screenshot_20210518_143025.jpg

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
500 sb points deducted because I voted it is outdated???!!! This is daylight robbery!!!
View attachment 73342
Think twice next time you want to give misleading information then, as the game isn't outdated at all, and your poll vote will just confuse others.

Geo2208

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I only got 2000 diamonds and got that abnormal situation, must be something else

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried everything as suggested. Plus more people got the same problem. I thought voting is just to help inform if more people vote then there should be a problem. I didn't vote out of malice and got 500 points deducted. This is really unkind.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried everything as suggested. Plus more people got the same problem. I thought voting is just to help inform if more people vote then there should be a problem. I didn't vote out of malice and got 500 points deducted. This is really unkind.
You could've voted "Not all features work" if your goal was to give a useful feedback, rather than saying people the version is out of date while it isn't. The 500 SB Points are automatically deducted every time you get a warning.

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
You could've voted "Not all features work" if your goal was to give a useful feedback, rather than saying people the version is out of date while it isn't. The 500 SB Points are automatically deducted every time you get a warning.
I actually voted that first. Then I couldn't even go in the app. It stopped at 90 something percent and doesn't go beyond that. Used the SB Patcher . Installed unistalled. Didn't work. That's when I changed my vote to not working. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 500 points is a lot for an innocent mistake which I really thought was helping to inform. Really feel upset right now.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I actually voted that first. Then I couldn't even go in the app. It stopped at 90 something percent and doesn't go beyond that. Used the SB Patcher . Installed unistalled. Didn't work. That's when I changed my vote to not working. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 500 points is a lot for an innocent mistake which I really thought was helping to inform. Really feel upset right now.
I'm sorry you feel upset, but you're really getting confused here. Saying "it doesn't work for you" is something, but saying "it's out of date" is something completely different. We strictly discourage users giving misleading information, and as you said, the game was just not loading and not working for you, and you initially gave the right vote which wasn't misleading in your case, but then you changed it, giving a misleading information which is therefore punished. There's nothing wrong on the actions taken on our side. We checked the version on Google Play and it was the same of this page, we also open the mod and it wasn't showing any messages saying the app needed an update, therefore your punishment is confirmed, hopefully you'll refrain from confusing users the next time, as two warnings would mean your account is temporarily suspended for two weeks, too.

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm sorry you feel upset, but you're really getting confused here. Saying "it doesn't work for you" is something, but saying "it's out of date" is something completely different. We strictly discourage users giving misleading information, and as you said, the game was just not loading and not working for you, and you initially gave the right vote which wasn't misleading in your case, but then you changed it, giving a misleading information which is therefore punished. There's nothing wrong on the actions taken on our side. We checked the version on Google Play and it was the same of this page, we also open the mod and it wasn't showing any messages saying the app needed an update, therefore your punishment is confirmed, hopefully you'll refrain from confusing users the next time, as two warnings would mean your account is temporarily suspended for two weeks, too.
Sbenny, I report as I see the app. When I first used it. It was working fine. I voted not all features are working. Since that's what I thought the poll is for.
After some time the app just stopped working. Without me doing anything different. I reinstalled, still did not work. I voted that it wasn't working. I didn't check if version is the same or not. What matters is if it works or not. In my case, it didn't work suddenly and so did some other people.
I didn't mean to confuse others just trying to let you guys know that I am one of those downloaders who faced the prob.

Last edited:

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So if I change my vote can I get my 500 points back?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So if I change my vote can I get my 500 points back?
We don't punish people for fun or pleasure, we aim at making them understand their mistakes and help them prevent them from happening again in the future, so if you understand your mistake, and you update your poll vote in order to reflect what's the real problem (definitely not the fact the app is outdated), then we can remove the warning.

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
We don't punish people for fun or pleasure, we aim at making them understand their mistakes and help them prevent them from happening again in the future, so if you understand your mistake, and you update your poll vote in order to reflect what's the real problem (definitely not the fact the app is outdated), then we can remove the warning.
I really thought it would help you guys to see how many people are facing the prob, not trying to confuse. Seems I had misunderstood the purpose of the poll so I will change the vote. So please reverse the warning. Thank you!!

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welp. IG, app outdated and the app doesn't open/loads to be able to play it anymore don't mean the same thing. So, here ya go I changed it 🤷‍♀️🌼✨ I mean it did work fine for like 3-4 days in the beginning for me, and then stopped entirely because of sUsPiCiOuS aCtiViTy lmao, idk works fine for new players I suppose.
(Although I do feel 'not all features work' and the app doesn't load at all don't go hand in hand)

Attachments

Last edited:

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welp. IG, app outdated and the app doesn't open/loads to be able to play it anymore don't mean the same thing. So, here ya go I changed it 🤷‍♀️🌼✨ I mean it did work fine for like 3-4 days in the beginning for me, and then stopped entirely because of sUsPiCiOuS aCtiViTy lmao, idk works fine for new players I suppose.
(Although I do feel 'not all features work' and the app doesn't load at all don't go hand in hand)
I thought the same. I understand 'outdated' is misleading. But so is 'not all features work' when the app won't load. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe should have another poll option?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Changed the vote. Got back the points. Thanks sbenny!!

In any case, I hope those who voted that it works would come and help and let us know what they did that we did wrongly.

Last edited:

Jiviuva1987

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Boa tarde sbenny. Primeiramente quero agradecer pelo trabalho árduo para que possamos voltar a usar o aplicativo do chapters. Em segundo o meu da o mesmo erro que os outros como na imagem abaixo. De qualquer forma muito obrigado pela dedicação e espero que o problema seja logo corrigido pois amo esse jogo💓

Attachments

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i just dont understand i thought that when i vote the game is outdated that will help @Sbenny and the other staff understand that the game is not working anymore coz the other vote is some some features are not working
why did u take my 500 sb points i was just trying to let u know that we are finding some difficulty playing chapters 😳🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 92789 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.