Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.8 - All Outfits, Hairstyles & Looks Unlocked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,188 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroyalist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
it cost diamond for premium choice, I didn't face with this issue in the last version. Anyone could hel to fix this issue? Thank you.
The reason is because they unlocked all outfits. . . And this is just the beginning! Soon they will have the diamonds

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it working? Is everything unlocked?
The description says it's just for the looks/outfits in the closet. You still need diamonds for every premium choices.

I had found another apk mod for this app outside SBENNY (you can easily google it), but that one only unlock premium choices, NOT the closet.
So, looks like you can only have one kind of hack and not all of them like in CHAPTERS app :)

TRUESTBELIEVER

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, I hope SBENNY manages to get everything in one app like in Chapters

SCu005

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
The clothing/hair are all free (thanks!!) but I REALLY miss having all premium options be free, of the two I'd rather have premium options unlocked tbh

Any chance both will be able to be unlocked in the (hopefully very near) future?

rmendes543

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some outfits in High School Story are not free... I had to pay for it... Chapter 2 - outfit for Brian's party cost 25 diamonds...
Post automatically merged:

High School Story - Book 2 Chapter 1 also doesn't have one of the outfits unlocked... The one to use if you want to do the news...

Last edited:

rmendes543

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel like I've said this before, but... An outfit isn't unlocked in High School Story Book 3 - chapter 1... The outfit for the tour...

Priyak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It force stops

Status
Not open for further replies.