Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.8 - All Outfits, Hairstyles & Looks Unlocked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,331 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
the same story as before the royal romance one. Even thou the angel outfit is free in the closet you still need to pay for it. Added a screenshot for you.
When you get to screen to buy that look in that story.... Minimize game, then go back... Still show price?

Emma4ang3l

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
When you get to screen to buy that look in that story.... Minimize game, then go back... Still show price?
hmmm haven't tried that. I will check in a second
Post automatically merged:

nope doesn't work. Even after I restarted the game still took the diamonds.

Last edited:

destinywhite

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
OMG IT WORK THANK YOU 😊😊💕

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
hmmm haven't tried that. I will check in a second

nope doesn't work. Even after I restarted the game still took the diamonds.
Don't click buy. :p
During story, it will look like you own it. If it doesn't, don't click.

Something triggered it to change for me... I saw the price, then went back and game though I owned it and I never clicked it....

Last edited:

Toya123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried a few stories, including one I'm playing halfway and I encountered the same problem like Emma4ang3l too. I hope you could help me find a solution, thank you in advance 🙂

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
So far when you start any story you have the basic looks free,but the premium choices cost diamonds and the clothes in the story coming will cost diamonds. If possible mod premium choices too and mod keys as well. Thank you

Also even if you mod the clothes we need diamonds to unlock scenes with people and we need to wait 2 hours for one key... Please mod the key stash and the premium choices

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
So far when you start any story you have the basic looks free,but the premium choices cost diamonds and the clothes in the story coming will cost diamonds. If possible mod premium choices too and mod keys as well. Thank you

Also even if you mod the clothes we need diamonds to unlock scenes with people and we need to wait 2 hours for one key... Please mod the key stash and the premium choices
Tell me which book to goto where it ask to spend keys.... I don't play this game, so debugging a game that's very slow is painful for me. Lol

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Tell me which book to goto where it ask to spend keys.... I don't play this game, so debugging a game that's very slow is painful for me. Lol
Actually all chapters except for the first one in every book needs one key to be unlocked. Diamonds are needed for clothes, hairstyles, and some choices which lead to extra scenes and good endings.

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Following this to see how it turns out, would be awesome if it worked. Although keys and diamonds are server sided and can't be hacked

Following this to see how it turns out, would be awesome if it worked. Although keys and diamonds are server sided and can't be hacked

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Actually all chapters except for the first one in every book needs one key to be unlocked. Diamonds are needed for clothes, hairstyles, and some choices which lead to extra scenes and good endings.
Ok.
I'll try on those.
What's strange is the mod works in certain areas of the game. But not sure why

Edit: where and how do you earn ANY currency in this game? Without paying.

Last edited:

Thorn2401

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok.
I'll try on those.
What's strange is the mod works in certain areas of the game. But not sure why

Edit: where and how do you earn ANY currency in this game? Without paying.
You earn diamonds by completing a chapter you haven't played before and by watching ads and you earn a key every 2 hours

Darkhannock

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod works fine.
The only problem is that premium choices aren' t free anymore.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
The mod works fine.
The only problem is that premium choices aren' t free anymore.
Maybe you can explain where it works and where it doesn't for me. Lol I'm trying to figure out what the"pattern" is and what's working what isn't.

Darkhannock

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can chose evey outfit, every hairstyle for free. It doesn' show the cost. It doesn' matter the story or chapter you play.
The mod we had before gave us free premium choices, so we didnt had to pay for extra scenes, outfits, items...
With this new mod the closet is free but the premium choices aren't.
If you could add free premium choices on this mega mod, it would be amazing.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I can chose evey outfit, every hairstyle for free. It doesn' show the cost. It doesn' matter the story or chapter you play.
The mod we had before gave us free premium choices, so we didnt had to pay for extra scenes, outfits, items...
With this new mod the closet is free but the premium choices aren't.
If you could add free premium choices on this mega mod, it would be amazing.
Thank you for the feedback.
Is that like the outfit that you pick in the middle of a story or something? I'll try to look into finding it

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
woww man you just made my day
i haven't try it yet but i'm so happy rn
thank you so much you'r awesome :stareyedroid:

Status
Not open for further replies.