Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.4.2 - Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,113 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagachan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much ❤❤❤❤ I missed this mod a lot 😭😭 thank you

SuperTardis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Doesn't load for some reason :C Stuck on the loading screen.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Since most of the people either vote without giving a feedback or mention non-existing features in this version (such as premium choices which are NOT included in this version), I'll remove the poll to avoid confusion.

Hassan12309

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks you very much for this i honestly thought the the game will not back so thank you doing this i wish you the best

nashbender

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! Was not expecting this, to be honest...pleasantly surprised 😄

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm very surprised. So this version doesn't have free premium choices? I'm a bit confused. I thought every thing was supppsed to be unlocked. Including the premiums. Lololol. Mind blown.😵 😂😂😂.

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm very surprised. So this version doesn't have free premium choices? I'm a bit confused. I thought every thing was supppsed to be unlocked. Including the premiums. Lololol. Mind blown.😵 😂😂😂.
So I went to check out the page again and I think this mod is only for the hair and clothes. Its not for premium choices. Okay. Please bring back premium choices Sbenny. I know u work hard for us. But please bring the free premium choices back

Status
Not open for further replies.