Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v3.0.1 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,149 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, everyone! I'm encountering a problem with the game. I recently bought the VIP but I wanted to use it with the modded version and I cannot get past the loading screen.

Maybe perhaps, it's because I forgot to deactivate my Facebook account when I read the instructions on how to buy the VIP and still use the modded app.

Is there still a way that I can fix this? Thank you in advance 🥺
You don't want to deactivate your FB account. You just want to deactivate or uninstall the FB app, so the modded app will let you login to retrieve your saved game from FB.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It also says that I need to upgrade the app. I hope this information helps to understand what the problem is.
Sad to hear that - on my end, this modded and installed version works without any "Please Update" messages, or the likes.

Hello, everyone! I'm encountering a problem with the game. I recently bought the VIP but I wanted to use it with the modded version and I cannot get past the loading screen.

Maybe perhaps, it's because I forgot to deactivate my Facebook account when I read the instructions on how to buy the VIP and still use the modded app.

Is there still a way that I can fix this? Thank you in advance 🥺
First thing first, troubleshoot.
Uninstall the modded APK, and install the original game, log in to it with the account that you paid for VIP.
Make sure it works there - without that step, please look to pull back any payments. :) (The earlier, the better)

If your VIP works with the account, on the original mod, then make sure to check how you've linked it. Google, Facebook.
It sounds to me as if you've linked it to the Google Account, with a Facebook on the side. I'm not sure if double-linking it works, which is why I suggest in the "guide" to only use Facebook-linking.

If you have VIP, and it works on the Original Google Play version, and it is linked to your Facebook account, then things are good.
Then simply go back and follow the instructions, in short:
* Uninstall original game.
* Deactivate Facebook-app.
* Download this modded APK from here, do so again and delete the old version(s) that you may have.
* Install the freshly downloaded APK.
- Restart the phone - (This sometimes helps)
* Start the now installed modded APK.
* Log-in with the Sbenny.com account/code.
* Link to Facebook.

VIP should now appear.
Post automatically merged:

You don't want to deactivate your FB account. You just want to deactivate or uninstall the FB app, so the modded app will let you login to retrieve your saved game from FB.
They are right, you know. :D
Thank you Lushorange! <3

MizSwagnificent

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im also getting the "please update message. Gorov, do you mind updating this app?“ Some other modder tried to update it. But it doesn't work like this one did, (The gems on that version still deplete). I miss playing this app.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
When does the update message show up? Right when the app opens? I feel lucky that I haven't run into this yet, but I didn't to be prepared for it. Lol.

irat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Was easy to ignore the update app button at first, but now the game occasionally crashes

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm I am still not getting any - but that may just be me.

aoinotori1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I keep getting the upgrade message as well, it might be because the app updated

allcatsaregrey

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, everytime I open it now the app prompts me to update to the next version.

kuyami

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Both download links arent working for me, could it be a device model issue?

Urabell87

Lurker Lv0️⃣
It really works for me...my only problem are key....🗝 Hopes there's more key... anyway thanks much❤

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
It really works for me...my only problem are key....🗝 Hopes there's more key... anyway thanks much❤
please refer to @NotKhasino's post to get keys. just a heads up that since keys are on the server side, they can't be modded, and you'll have to purchase extras, if you don't want to wait for free ones.

lon3lynation

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Waiting for update. I've been able to ignore the update msg but I have noticed that my progress doesn't seem to be recognized whenever i go on the official game on different devices. Already accidentally lost a complete book and several other chapters that I had to play through again.

Choices: Stories You Play v3.0.1 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! was released by Gourov and 18100 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.