Paid .apk College Days - Winter Break - Paid Apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,443 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years

College Days - Winter Break v1.0.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Harry Severus
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 25 times

• It's Winter Break, every choice you make here will impact your personal story!

You have just finished your first semester of College, and are now on Winter Break. You are a freshman at the highly esteemed Genetix University. Over vacation, you will make new friends and enemies, you will go to parties, and hopefully find love along the way. Every choice that you make will have an impact on how your story plays out, and along the way you will uncover a deadly mystery decades out old at the Ski Resort you are staying at!

College Days is a story based game, that lets you choose your own path - each decision will dynamically change the story for better or worse. You can choose to go out and party with your friends, hang out with your crush, or head to lodge to sip hot cocoa. Choose who to flirt with, and who to no longer be friends with. Along the way you will attempt to gain followers on your social media accounts, attempt to keep your grades up, and have fun without over stressing the little things. This is a great visual novel dating sim with episodic content to interact with and progress through!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Paid Apk

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Harry Severus and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genetix.winterbreak_deluxe

Downloaded 14 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Gotta give credit to Winter Break it is finished and has a compact plot more satisfying than Summer Break or Spring Break(one of the few games of the College Days series that reached an end),the mystery is nothing to write home about but for the simplicity it delivers is successful to the point that even you get a good laugh cause it exaggerates the idea to the limit with the Bonus episode.
Beyond that all the same conflict(without Sid the stalker and the major part of the cast)return here whether you like it or not.

Personally I am more of a fan of the alternative High School start,High school days cause it mainly ties all these characters better to the plot,here on the College Days saga,all the characters kinda come from nowhere there is nearly no decent introduction to the characters not to the extent...it also lacks the constant appearances of the MC's family which adds tons of personality to the setting,there you can also meet the school's professors them getting more show time than the old teacher ever received on College Days only revealing your PDA.

The usual relationship struggle between Anna-Adam-Lily that is always copy pasted on these games is taking a more defined form going to the origin of the drama,Chandra and the rest also have a fairer chance of interaction with the MC on High School Days.

What the series need fixed is the impact of the MC's actions,specially with romance always end up with Sophia or Chris no matter who you flirt with during the adventure,ending with Anna/Alysia/Chandra should also be an option as a branching path or whatever but the games only toy with the idea before throwing you back to the only direction there is available.

Last edited:

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
@Tunak23 I appreciate your views but don't you think it would be better if you could make a review in game review section. It would be helpful for everyone. Thank You 🙂🙂

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I know man it just came to me right at the moment...if I have the time will post the thing on the review section but needed this after revisiting the series my god I couldn't be more annoyed with them so much potential wasted away perphaps for a lack of intention or passion.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
So which is the best one in the series according to you? Or would you recommend any good High-school game

Tunak23

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
From GX,High School Days has the potential to become the studio's shining jewel,it expands on the setting,you can see on an alternative universe esque the origin of the cast on their true formative days(Chris-Sophia start as a pairing not only Anna-Adam),you are introduced to the MC's family at last sister and mother included references to the father's fate,as I said the professors make more constant cameos...

And what is most important(nothing definitive yet all could come back to bite me if the premise is not developed further) the relationships for the MC seem to be more open,Alysa/Chandra and a new lass seem to be actual romance options,the game featuring them more heavily.

I am putting my hopes for the future of the series on it perphaps being more naive than anything.

Other High School visual novels?
Doki Doki does it great,if my heart had wings also available on Google play,Student Union from visual novel village(still on development) is an excellent take on a dark mystery story with romance,Trinoline series among my favourites for a high school setting worth checking(now with a fan disc out Trinoline genesis),Fruit of Grisaia series and most recently Our Life Now and Forever(still on development) with a female love interest at least following the life on your character from step 1 to 4 from elementary to college it promises lots,also the Chaos series(Chaos Head,Chaos Child) and how those connect with the universe made by the developer is great and Hoshi Ori no Yume.

Last edited:
College Days - Winter Break - Paid Apk was released by Harry Severus and 1716 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.