📲 Tutorial Cooking Tale - GG Tutorial - Coins, Cash & Energy Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years

Cooking Tale - Food Games v2.558.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sammax71
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Cook and serve tasty food in this addictive cooking game!

Cook and serve delicious food as a top chef and put your time-management skills to test by playing cooking games for free!
    If you're ready to live the life of a rising star who's just graduated from the chef academy, share the fever,craze and fun of cooking and baking food with chef Audrey! Cooking Tale will fill your dreams of being a chef and discovering joy of various cuisines for sure! Travel and explore towns, each with a new cafe, coffee shop, bakery or diner! Every new episode on the map will bring you a new restaurant with new recipes and unique fun customers to deal with! A surprising illusionist and even a thief may stop by!

In this addictive time-management game you'll have to reach the maximum speed and skills! Your kitchen is equipped fully with all the utensils you need, and you'll find the more advanced and useful ones in the Shop! Take orders, cook and serve dishes and upgrade your tools to the best! Sounds fun? Roll up your sleeves, get ready to cook and make customers happy with various challenges in dash! Survive the frenzy and become the greatest chef ever!

If you want to have a fast-paced fun, play Cooking Tale now and...

- Cook hundreds of different dishes!
    - Discover amazing restaurants and towns on the map!
    - Learn recipes from around the world!
    - Serve super-fun customers on time!
    - Upgrade and boost your kitchen with brand-new tools!
    - Challenge the other chefs on every level!
    - Connect with your friends to exchange gifts!
    - Enjoy cooking in both online and offline modes!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Coins, Cash & Energy hack

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is a LUA Script. It means you need GameGuardian in order to load it in your current game. If you don't have ROOT PERMISSIONS, you will also need to install Parallel Space 32 bit (for older devices supporting only armv7) or Parallel Space 64 bit (for newer smartphones supporting also armv8).

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sammax71 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.gamegos.mobile.cookingtale

Downloaded 47 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm rooted but virtual spaces that I know that work are f1vm, x8sb or VMOS.
I tried x8sb but I couldn't even add/open Cooking Tale. Keeps saying the apk file doesn't exist. I'll give the other virtual spaces a go. Thanks!

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried x8sb but I couldn't even add/open Cooking Tale. Keeps saying the apk file doesn't exist. I'll give the other virtual spaces a go. Thanks!
You need to install the game on your device first and then open x8 and add the game.

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
You need to install the game on your device first and then open x8 and add the game.
Yes I have installed the game. I tried f1vm and was able to add and open the game, however, it's not showing up in the process list.

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes I have installed the game. I tried f1vm and was able to add and open the game, however, it's not showing up in the process list.
You installed GG on your device and added it to f1vm too? And you enabled xposed framework in the settings menu?

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
You installed GG on your device and added it to f1vm too? And you enabled xposed framework in the settings menu?
GG and the game added on fv1m. xposed framework enabled. I'm at my wit's end :(

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@sammax71 Could you do a tutorial on how to set up GG? I have followed your video on how to set up x8sb or f1vm to a T, so I'm probably doing something wrong with GG.

Last edited:

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@sammax71 Could you do a tutorial on how to set up GG? I have followed your video on how to set up x8sb or f1vm to a T, so I'm probably doing something wrong with GG.
Screenshot_20220112-071252_Messenger.jpg
Just had a friend try that uses f1vm and Cooking Tale works for them. As far as installing GG goes I seem to remember it was straight forward. I think you get an option of installing 32bit or 64bit then I chose 64bit.

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@sammax71 Finally got it to work!!! What I've been doing wrong was, when I opened GG in f1vm, it would ask something like, "open GG in virtual space?" I would click yes. When I tried clicking no, it worked! Thank you so much for responding to me! If you hadn't, I would have given up already!

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_20220112-075217_One UI Home.jpg
@ashbrit

In settings of GG make sure "Use root in virtual space" is set to "yes".

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
@sammax71 Finally got it to work!!! What I've been doing wrong was, when I opened GG in f1vm, it would ask something like, "open GG in virtual space?" I would click yes. When I tried clicking no, it worked! Thank you so much for responding to me! If you hadn't, I would have given up already!
Oh cool. Glad you got it to work. Now you can have lots of fun playing with GG. If you need any help then just send me a message. If I can help then I will.

ashbrit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
@sammax71 I am so excited to try other games! By the way, can I ask why you put X4 at the end of the values?

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Won't it be dangerous? Coz it says right there it's dangerous.
I said that before you got it working. Leave it how you have it as its working for you.
Post automatically merged:

@sammax71 I am so excited to try other games! By the way, can I ask why you put X4 at the end of the values?
It's a way some games encrypt their values. Doesn't always work but for this game it did 👍🏻

Cooking Tale - GG Tutorial - Coins, Cash & Energy Hack was released by sammax71 and 2999 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.