Mod apk Couch to 5K + v4.3.1.125 + License Patched

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,382 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Couch to 5K v4.3.1.125

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ysar
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 3 times

• Get off the couch and get running with the OFFICIAL Couch to 5K® training app! This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!

WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!

Features
    ✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
    ✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
    ✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
    ✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
    ✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
    ✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
    ✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
    ✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
    ✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
    ✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
    ✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace

Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here 5K to 10K - Apps on Google Play!

Praise
    "The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
    —Runners World, June 2012

"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
    —Engadget, June 2012

"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
    —148Apps, October 2011

"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
    —CalorieLab, April 2012

"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
    —Droid Life, April 2012

Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: Couch to 5K Running App | C25K | 5K Training Plan

Notes
    • Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.

For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.

THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Patched to remove license check.

You can skip signin by clicking skip in the upper right corner if you don't want to track stats online. You do need location services for many features, however.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.c25k

Downloaded 0 times
Couch to 5K + v4.3.1.125 + License Patched was released by Ysar and 883 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.