Mod apk Crush Them All v1.5.203 - Unlimited Flooz Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,154 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Someone already? figured out what and dock
I believe he is referring to the event artifacts when he said 'dock', but please correct me if I am wrong.

This is a fantastic mod and I successfully used all of the flooz without any ban. Just use the flooz as you unlock new slots. Follow sbenny's instructions and you should be fine.

I wonder if it is possible to do anything with the rewards? From arena, dungeons, expeditions etc...
Any way to increase or multiply?
Or speed up vip?

If not, this is more than enough and thank you again!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I believe he is referring to the event artifacts when he said 'dock', but please correct me if I am wrong.

This is a fantastic mod and I successfully used all of the flooz without any ban. Just use the flooz as you unlock new slots. Follow sbenny's instructions and you should be fine.

I wonder if it is possible to do anything with the rewards? From arena, dungeons, expeditions etc...
Any way to increase or multiply?
Or speed up vip?

If not, this is more than enough and thank you again!

Unfortunately I tried the exactly same things you listed in your post months ago, nothing worked so far, I'll keep trying.

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Added dock explanation in the first post :)
Thank you Sbenny!
It may have something to do with Blitz as that is not yet opened, but is added to the game. I think I tried almost every other option.
I hope it is something "reusable". The game requires soooo much flooz lol.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Improved version added in the vip area, as per request by some members. Check the first post.

nn4325

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
:happydroid::happydroid::happydroid:

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Improved version added in the vip area, as per request by some members. Check the first post.
I would have grabbed vip in a second for this, but unfortunately I already unlocked every slot :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll try to enable a new feature for consumable/re-purchasable items in the future. At the moment I'm not having enough time for it unfortunately.

Seymour

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
keeps telling me to check internet connection... But im connected to the internet any help?

EDIT: Well net working, but now sticking at 50% .. gah lol

Final Edit: Works amazing after realising i was an idiot. Thanks for the awesomeness!!

Last edited:

Blerkoid

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'll try to enable a new feature for consumable/re-purchasable items in the future. At the moment I'm not having enough time for it unfortunately.
I look forward to that very much!
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.