Mod apk D&D Style RPG : Choices Games v14.7 !! Everything Unlocked + Mod Menu (Coins , Lucks and Stats) + No Ads !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,605 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaos19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
NVM, I just read the threads. Sorry about that.

AlfredML27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Heyyyy good day/night, uhmm the stat mod doesn't work for me :< (I've tried all books and i think it works only for the first 2 books(Wizard & Rogue)) the rest doesn't. Pls help

Update: I checked it again to make sure what books were working( or not)..... Bad news :<. Every book now doesn't work (the stat mod i mean).

Update (again) : i tried saving my progress online the delete and install, it works now at the cost of my progress :< cause my data won't load

AlfredML27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Welp im here again, pls help....... It's just the same problem (the stat mod doesn't work unless I uninstall/install the game at the cost of my progress) the online save/load won't retrieve my data :<

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Welp im here again, pls help....... It's just the same problem (the stat mod doesn't work unless I uninstall/install the game at the cost of my progress) the online save/load won't retrieve my data :<
Its not a problem but a rule of installing mods. You cant install modded apk over original apk. And Online save restore doesnt work unless the game using facebook.

AlfredML27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
(trying not to sound like a rude person) But ummm the save/load online wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the malfunction of the stat mod (which is the main problem itself) since i wouldn't need to install/uninstall to fix it :> if fixed already

AlfredML27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Its not a problem but a rule of installing mods. You cant install modded apk over original apk. And Online save restore doesnt work unless the game using facebook.
I hope we can meet to an understanding of the problem itself (not trying to be desperate since i didn't make the mod (i have no right to be)) to fix the stat mod or atleast give me an advice on how to reset/fix it manually without losing my progress cause it's just frustrating tbh. :>

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I hope we can meet to an understanding of the problem itself (not trying to be desperate since i didn't make the mod (i have no right to be)) to fix the stat mod or atleast give me an advice on how to reset/fix it manually without losing my progress cause it's just frustrating tbh. :>
This problem occurs everytime you play the mod ?

AlfredML27

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
This problem occurs everytime you play the mod ?
It occurs every time I play a new story

But don't sweat it.... I hope this doesn't bother you much, if there's no proper solution. I'll just delete my game data and restart the story again :>

lGoOgLel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The application does not work, I launch, log in, wait for the loading and it crashes after 5 seconds, without even giving anything to do

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The application does not work, I launch, log in, wait for the loading and it crashes after 5 seconds, without even giving anything to do
Try using a vpn.

Blaziken2572

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Now all the features don't work in the other books when i switched from Wizard's Choice to Rogue's Choice

D&D Style RPG : Choices Games v14.7 !! Everything Unlocked + Mod Menu (Coins , Lucks and Stats) + No Ads !! was released by Gourov and 18141 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.