📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,661 happy users since 2014.
Register

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel with this Covid thing effecting so many that empathy would be at the forefront of everything. Your contributions are well appreciated by the mod makers I believe.

babygirl05150

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah baby that's wassup!, Thank You Sbenny & crew & Family.
#NothingButLoveAlways
#StaySafe
Post automatically merged:

Yeah baby that's wassup!, Thank You Sbenny & crew & Family.
#NothingButLoveAlways
#StaySafe

Lillybug1204

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just constantly lurk to see if an update to love island or Kim Kardashian Hollywood has been updated lol

FaUxTn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This Part is Kinda ~~?? :
" Also, the "Active User" role can be removed at anytime, if certain criteria are not met, and they will be checked daily, so this means you can be "Active User" today, and not tomorrow ".
--You Must AtLeast be Still an 'Active User' for -Let's say a Month(30 Days) from the Time U became one. and if your 'Criteria' is not Met then the Status will be Revoked.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This Part is Kinda ~~?? :
" Also, the "Active User" role can be removed at anytime, if certain criteria are not met, and they will be checked daily, so this means you can be "Active User" today, and not tomorrow ".
--You Must AtLeast be Still an 'Active User' for -Let's say a Month(30 Days) from the Time U became one. and if your 'Criteria' is not Met then the Status will be Revoked.
In easy words, if you're active today and you get promoted to active user, you need to be active tomorrow, too, or you'll no longer be listed as active user the next day.

FaUxTn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
In easy words, if you're active today and you get promoted to active user, you need to be active tomorrow, too, or you'll no longer be listed as active user the next day.
so this is Like Having a Part-Time Job. ,'-)
--No Work, No Pay😅

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you call part-time job helping a community for a few minutes of your precious time every day..

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
so this is Like Having a Part-Time Job. ,'-)
--No Work, No Pay😅
To do this job you must have a passion for games and apps, I can assure you that for me it is a fantastic experience! I have learned many things, because I really like mobile phones and games.

Sassxoxo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I still didn't know how to get the active user in the first place 🤦‍♂️