📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,310 happy users since 2014.
Register

Luke white

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good idea , but i am a lurker so i dont think i will be getting the active status. Looks like i will have to become more active and participating.

Maggie23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can't mod and seem to have lost a lot of my SB Points but I'm an active user. How come my cash has gone? Thanks sbenny for all you do 👌👍🙏😊

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 5 years
Im glad it's reinstated in a way that will increase user engagements and activities. I hope this encourages users to post more on ther other subforums that we have and be more active in them, like the non-gaming ones such as the tv and movie discussion subforums.

HuangHo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Glad u found a workaround, it's not for me, but I appreciate the effort to have a fair system in place. Good luck (y)

Puripo23

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, it is good news one way or another. I just hope the criteria for becoming an active user is not too tough for silent observers like myself.
Post automatically merged:

Well, it is good news one way or another. I just hope the criteria for becoming an active user is not too tough for silent observers like myself.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I thank you Sbenny hope it works well :D @Sbenny but I have a question does it work with the 'Update your Status' because I post there sometimes, not in the forum.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I thank you Sbenny hope it works well :D @Sbenny but I have a question does it work with the 'Update your Status' because I post there sometimes, not in the forum.
No, currently the profile posts are not taken into consideration for the Active User status.

Plazaz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes it's back. So do i need to help out with the community to get the active member or just actually commenting giving feed backs to the mods that i bought or just buying mods and downloading them?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As explained in my previous posts, downloading a mod doesn't mean you're an active user, so just buying and downloading them will not give you the active user status.

Plazaz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok so that means i have to help out the community and also give feed backs to the mods the i download incase the mod is broken in someway.

Argosdaz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's time to come back!

When I get back from vacation, I'll prepare my new things to share.

Suprabhadey11

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am looking forward to help more than before not to just get daily cash but also to Really help 🙂

Strange Lola

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is good news indeed :) . Thanks.

But... There's something I don't understand: so to get the login bonus/reward I should be active like posting and stuff? I'm not very good at socializing, don't feel very comfortable with posting in forums and stuff... so that might be a problem, I mean if that's what you mean, if not, could you please explain what you meant? 😅 Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

naisafuri

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a great news for me. I hope the cheat and bad people are gone. Thank u so much