📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kfro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's nice that the actual active users won't feel like they are being "punished" for the actions of users abusing the system.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, i hope i can get the "Active user" bagde
Great work, sbenny 🖤

Jessicat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is the the active status taken away quite quickly? Also do you still need to log in everyday to receive the bonus?

Jessicat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was wondering if you see people with active status can you ask how they achieved it or is that against the rules?

Jessicat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hiya if you see someone with an active status are you allowed to ask for help? Or is this not allowed? I just wondered if others can help those that maybe struggling. Sorry for all the questions, is the active status automatically activated if one has reached the requirements or are they approved by staff members?

Rinamiyu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeii that's a good news, I hope those who cheat the SB system go away :)

Richard6

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
All right,that's sounds good

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ohh, this is a neat idea. That you keep the requirement for being an active user a secret is also a good way to prevent the abuse indeed.
I'm mainly a lurker though so I'm not complaining even if I'm not categorized as an active user; this site is already generous enough imo. All in all, this feature seems like an appreciation for those who are truly active and that makes me appreciate this site more.

Master98

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ma buongiorno, quindi ci sono anche degli italiani qui, che piacevole sorpresa.