Data/OBB files not accessible! Android 11!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Greetings, A few minutes ago, i was shocked to see the data and obb folders were empty. I thought i was crazy, i dont have sd card and the whole android folder sizes 0B!. I think this problem is only faced by android 11 users as i checked with samsung community, someone already started a topic and it seems only android 11 users are facing this issue. The moderator there suggested to do a wipe on system cache partition but people tried that and still didnt work.

It seems the only solution is to get access to these files is through adb or pc.

It seems a new restriction from google to block access data and obb. 😡

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Yes they removed this in Android 11 and i think you just updated your device to Android 11. this isn't exactly an issue but Google has removed the permissions in their latest update.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Dang, even my mi phone (which has marshmallow) says
"these folders will become inaccessible after Android R., move your stuff outta here!"

Can we use lucky patcher for moving stuff here and there?

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I'm reading thing wrong, do you meant you can't access the data and obb folder on Micro SD? If so, none of my solution will help.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
I dont think any file managers would work coz the permissions are set in system data.

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I assume that I am wrong and that you're talking about external not internal storage, which mean all my solution is useless.

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont have an external storage.
Then I'm right, all the file manager I said can access data and obb folder on internal storage, I don't know if external is possible, I know this because I'm using Android 11

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Alrighty lemme download the solid explorer and check it out. Brb.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Explorer. Free In App store

This works great. Others would not let me see the files, but you can move files with this

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month