Mod apk Disgaea 1 Complete (Paid App)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,238 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Disgaea 1 Complete 1.0.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 338 times

• ◆ A TRUE REMASTERPIECE, DOOD!
    The beloved cast of the original Disgaea returns in this remaster for a new generation, now available on Smartphones!

◆ What is Disgaea 1 Complete?
    The king of strategy RPGs returns! Join Laharl, Etna, and Flonne in their crazy adventure through the Netherworld to crown a new Overlord. Remastered for a new generation, with brand new visuals!

Disgaea 1 Complete Mobile is a single purchase game application.
    There is no DLC or additional purchases necessary to access all content in the game.

◆ Story
    The Netherworld - a place darker than a pitch-black cave, located deeper than the depth of the seas. It is a cursed land where evil reigns and foul beings dwell. Nobody knows its whereabouts, but everybody fears its existence…

The story takes place two years after the death of King Krichevskoy, the ruler of the Netherworld. His son Laharl slept for two full years, unaware of his father’s death, while demons fought for supremacy over the Netherworld. With the help of his vassal Etna and her underlings, the egocentric, megalomaniac Prince Laharl fights his way to become the next king.

◆ New Features for Smartphones
    - Auto-battle: Let the battle play out on its own! Not only can you leave the stages themselves up to auto-battle but also the Item World as well. With the Auto-Battle feature, you can leave the level grind up to the game.

- Battle Speed Boost: Play through the game with between 1x and 8x the normal speed!

- Cheat Shop: The popular Cheat Shop returns! Upping the amount of EXP and HL you receive post-battle, enemy strength, auto-heal-- All these features and more can be tweaked in the Cheat Shop.

◆ Cloud Saves
    Both Android or iOS systems are supported and you can transfer your save data between platforms.
    Play on your tablet at home and your smartphone on the go!
    (IMPORTANT) ID and password backup is the sole responsibility of the user.

◆ Recommended Specs
    Android 5.0 and above. (2GB of RAM or more recommended)
    *Even with the recommended specs, the game may not function properly on certain devices. Depending on the device used, we may not be able to offer support even in the event of unanticipated issues.

◆ Supported Language
    ・Japanese
    ・English
    ・French
    ・Traditional Chinese
    ・Korean

◆ Additional DL capacity: about 1.3GB
    Internet connection is required for the first connection.
    After starting the app, the game data will be downloaded automatically.

◆ PS4 controller compatible (partly)
    Supports PS4 controller for movement at bases, menus, and operations during battles (some optional menus are not supported)

(c)2003-2020 Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• No mods. Just full paid game.
    READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

!!!BIG NOTE,PLEASE READ!!!
    This game needs to download an additional 1.3gbs of data after installing.

The data goes on the root of the device so I wasn't able to get it to upload it and break it down in size and parts to make it easier to download.

The download freezes a lot for some, but the good news is it remains on the device, so if and when it freezes, just crash the download and reopen the game.
    It will start at 1 percent again, but the download size will go down.
    It's not 1 large file it downloads, it's many small one, so if it freezes, it will continue downloading only what it needs.

It's a bit of a pain in the *** and it froze 4 times on me, but it does work. It just takes a bit of time.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.nippon1.disgaearefine

Last edited:
Downloaded 40 times

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Always check the play store to see if the game is compatible with your device. This game doesn't work on 2 out of 3 of my devices.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Gexelon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
ltme try
Post automatically merged:

ltme try

Cwayne30

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you fam! It downloaded perfect with my Spectrum wifi on my OnePlus 7 Pro phone. I have had literally 0 problems so far. 💕

Raeder34

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the game. I had been trying to find a safe version of this game to download. Works well on my phone. Have a good day sir.

Flenzer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
This work but not with all phones, i try 3 and its only working with 1 phone, thanks man

Hagbard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
When installing I just get "App not installed". Any workaround? Thanks in advance 😊

Gilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It may be a issue with my phone, but the whole game is glitched, i can't see anything :/. Going to try in other devices in the future.
Post automatically merged:

It may be a issue with my phone, but the whole game is glitched, i can't see anything :/. Going to try in other devices in the future.

Disgaea 1 Complete (Paid App) was released by Axiom and 14960 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.