Mod apk DomiNations v12.1300.1300 - Crowns Hack, Unlimited Resources, VIP Unlocked & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,635 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

DomiNations v12.1300.1300

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Are you ready to dominate the world and fight in different areas of the story? Join the all-out war in DomiNations APK! Build an empire and command nations as they grow from a small village to a thriving metropolis. Fight as one of the greatest civilizations in world history.

Base building meets strategic gameplay as you wage wars against your enemies. Defend your empire against multiple nations and undertake historic campaigns that advance the story. Every civilization, from the Romans to the Japanese Empire, has unique forces and units.

Start as an ancient colony and grow through the ages, from the dawn of history to the modern era. Study with history's greats at university, such as Leonardo da Vinci and Catherine the Great. Build the wonders of the world and create technology with historically accurate advancements. DomiNations APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Strategy, Build & battle, Multiplayer, Competitive multiplayer, Single player, Stylized apps. Build your base and strengthen your defenses with the Council. Being a hacked app, you might think DomiNations is hard to install or unsafe, but it's not! DomiNations APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Assign historical figures over time, strengthen attacks and strengthen your base in times of war.

Build your army, test your strategy against other players in PvP battles, or form alliances to conquer the world together in DomiNations APK.

DOMINATION FEATURES:

BUILD AN EMPIRE AND LEAD AN ARMY
    • Build a base and defend your nation in the age of war.
    • Conquer the world as one of 8 fearsome nations on their journey through time.
    • Choose one of the great civilizations of history such as the Romans, the English, the Chinese, the French, the Germans, the Japanese, the Koreans and the Greeks.
    • Participate in historical battle campaigns to collect important resources and improve your city as you progress through the story!

STRATEGIC WAR GAMES WITH EPIC BATTLES
    • PvP battles await you. Test your mighty nation.
    • Defeat your enemies and conquer cities to amass huge amounts of loot!
    • Join other talented leaders and form an unstoppable alliance.
    • Unleash the full force of your unique combat strategy to defeat and survive your opponents in a 50v50 alliance war.
    • Conquer the globe in World War and bring back the spoils of war!
    • Management of resources through war mechanisms. Battle for untold riches and total world domination.

WAR GAMES: BATTLE FROM THE STONE AGE TO THE SPACE AGE
    • The Army Builder lets you build an army and lead a colony of early hunters and gatherers in their conquest through the ages, from the dawn of civilization to the modern era.
    • Design a small civilization and turn it into a thriving metropolis.
    • Build historic wonders of the world, including famous landmarks like the Egyptian pyramids and the Roman Colosseum.

DISCOVER NEW TECHNOLOGIES
    • Research civilizations, new materials, invent advanced weapons, and expand trade to develop a vibrant economy.
    • Level up through scientific discovery.
    • Strengthen your war base and strengthen your troops with better equipment, upgrade your buildings and city center with modern materials.

STRATEGY GAMES RELATED TO WORLD HISTORY
    • History games allow you to collaborate with history's greatest minds and leaders, such as Leonardo da Vinci, Cleopatra, King Sejong and other pioneers.
    • Develop your nation with some of the greatest strategists known throughout the ages.

NEW EVENTS AND AGES
    • Strategy games with fun, time-limited objectives based on real events in history.
    • Collect rare rewards to help your nation advance and conquer the world!
    • Improve your base and army at every age.

Build one of the greatest civilizations in history and develop a battle strategy to defeat your opponents. Join an alliance and achieve world domination in DomiNations APK!

Download it now to start building your civilization!

Application permission usage notice:
    We require access permissions to provide the Services as follows
    • Device ID and phone calls: Identifies the relationship between the device and the base.
    • Read and write to external storage devices: Take screenshots shared with the customer service team.

Privacy Policy:
    https://bigugegames.com/privacy-policy/

Terms of use:
    TERMS OF SERVICE AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
    Ready to play? Download now DomiNations APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• All Achievements and Daily Quests Unlocked (claim more than 10,000+ Crowns - don't claim them all at once or the game will reconnect. Do it SLOWLY, like 1 claim every 5 minutes)
    Unlimited Gold (collect it from the Caravan)
    Unlimited Food (collect it from the Farm)
    Unlimited Oil (collect it from the Oil Well)
    Free Peace Treaty (no crowns needed)
    Free Instant Harvest Resources (from Caravan, Farm and Oil Well)
    Max VIP Level
    VIP Store Lv15 Unlocked
    No AFK check (which asks you to reconnect if you don't move for a while)
    Security Bypassed
    Antiban (client side)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexonm.dominations.adk

Downloaded 33 times

CFalcon075

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi SBenny, I have bought this game with my SB Points you have provided me. Yet I am having an issue where it is very relentless. It is the bad response from server error.

Now I have tried spelling my username right, copied and pasted my license. Didn't work.

I tried using the other code for my username then putting my license down in the license section. It also didn't work.

Then, I tried putting 0 for my username and then putted in the same license and still nothing.

Is there any way to make this work? Are the servers down? Please let me know, thanks!

-CFalcon075

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi dear CFalcon075, if you get Bad Response from server even when specifying "0" as username, then it either means your phone clock is out of sync, or you should try with another connection or, worst case scenario, your device isn't somehow supported, but it would be the first case in 5 years, as everyone else with a similar issue usually fixed it by specifying 0 instead of their username or by setting their phone clock to automatically sync with the internet.

CFalcon075

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
SBenny, I just looked at my phone and yes it is in synchronization with the clock. I don't have a VPN unfortunately to try this out to make sure it works with a VPN/other connection. Please let me know if I should proceed with a free connection, thanks!

-CFalcon075

Edit: I just used my Verizon VPN that I have actually and it turns out... Yea it still doesn't work, this is very disappointing and I don't know if there is a way to ever get this to work or not, but I really would like to make this work... I guess I have to download Nox Player or Bluestacks or something if this isn't working correctly? I don't have a really good PC at the moment in order to do this, let me know how to proceed like said, thanks.

-CFalcon075

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You could eventually try a free VPN such as TunnelBear but if, as you said, it didn't work as well, I guess it could really be a device-specific issue. I just tried to access the mod with your account and, indeed, I got "Bad response from server" if I used "CFalcon075" as username, but when I typed 0 instead of your username, it went through. If you can't get this to work with your device, I'd recommend using Nox or MEmu. They're quite lightweight, and even a normal computer has way better performances than a flagship smartphone, therefore I don't think you'll have issues if your PC isn't too good, as it should run fine anyway.

CFalcon075

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Indeed. I also used Nox last night for me in my timezone of course, and it worked just like how it's meant to be! I don't know why the thing isn't working in my username or my Samsung phone but it should've worked.

Thanks for helping me with this! I found a fix by using a Android emulator that is Nox.

DomiNations v12.1300.1300 - Crowns Hack, Unlimited Resources, VIP Unlocked & more was released by Sbenny and 2598 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.