Free Mod apk DragonVale v4.24.1 - Unlimited Gems & Money Hack & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

DragonVale v4.24.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Free

Download Link (how to download?)
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• Discover the most popular Dragon collecting game in the world! Can you hatch them all? Your Dragon-filled destiny awaits in DragonVale!

Features of DragonVale for Android:

- Breed and raise countless different dragons. Match, hatch, and show off your stash!
    - Build and decorate beautiful floating islands in the sky to create your ultimate park. Your park, your dragons, your DragonVale!
    - Harvest dragon treats, then feed your dragons so they can grow and achieve their Dragonly greatness
    - Enter your dragons in fun races, quests, and contests to win epic prizes. Let the Dragoning begin!
    - Discover new dragons, decorations and activities during special seasonal events.
    - Browse the Dragonarium to keep track of all the dragons you’ve collected and which you’ve yet to breed.
    - Impress your family and friends by displaying your park and sharing your favorite dragons for cooperative breeding!
    - Visit friends’ parks and give each other gifts.
    - Spectacular visuals and sparkling animations accompanied by an original soundtrack written by our award-winning composer.

Play DragonVale today for free, and don't miss the exclusive MOD APK only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases.
    • Including:
    • Unlimited Gems
    • Unlimited Treats
    • Unlimited Coins
    Notes: make sure to install SB Patcher or the MOD might not work. Also, this MOD doesn't work on MEmu Emulator, but works on NoX App Player.
    For those who have troubles with Facebook login, the solution is simple: uninstall your Facebook app and try again 🙂 The game might reload after you make an In-App Purchases while using this MOD, but don't worry, after it reloads, the currency will be regularly added!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher - Crack Android APK Games with this simple App.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backflipstudios.android.dragonvale

Downloaded 495 times

Komoodoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Replying to access

Yeah, same here. Is there a way we are supposed to open it or something?

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the mod!

Ye it crashes when I attempt to open it too

sheepsheep

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've got this up and running, signed into my game and I can play etc.
However, when I try to make any purchase and use the SB Patcher menu and everything, DragonVale immediately disconnects me and provides
"Good grief, seems a lightning dragon has made it into the server room. Please reload"
Is this mod no longer usable October 11th? Or am I doing something wrong here? Any help would be appreciated

vapszs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hope this works!

I am having issues too, same error as everyone else, I really hope its fixed!

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
@Debby Thanks for this wonderful DragonVale MOD 😊

CrazyOldChook

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Have the same problem.
"Good grief, seems a lightning dragon has made it into the server room. Please reload" Can not buy anything

CrazyOldChook

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Went to try playing. Was ask to load a game update from google play

Has anyone, any suggestions how to fix. That purchases cause a connection error instead of going through

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I tried to open but nothing happened

DragonVale v4.24.1 - Unlimited Gems & Money Hack & More was released by Debby and 16758 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.