Mod apk Dungeon Village 2 Mod Menu + Paid apk v1.2.0 by DDeveloper and NoFear

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Dungeon Village 2 v1.2.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 627 times

• A new legend begins here!

Build and manage a town in grasslands, snow fields, even in the underworld! Set up inns, weapon stores, and more to convince adventurers to come visit.

Use items and equipment to power up your adventurers and help them get more gold and experience from their quests. Be on the lookout for new dungeons to explore and new monsters to fight!

Need help attracting adventurers? Try building new facilities, selling new kinds of food, or improving the local area to earn Titles. Keep experimenting, and you might stumble on some rare awards...

As your town develops and becomes more popular, adventurers won't just visit, but move in for good!
    The enemy roster from the previous game has been expanded with a host of quirky new monsters to fight.

Play your cards right, and some monsters will become friendly and join you! Give them snacks, keep them happy, and they'll become valuable allies on your quests. Explore more and more of the world map to unlock new areas.

Feel like a fresh start? Move your town to a different region to discover unseen monsters and bold new adventurers.

Rise through the ranks and create the greatest town the kingdom has ever seen!

Zoom in or adjust the screen size with touch controls.

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games
    Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
    Kairosoft's pixel art game series continues!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu:
    1. Toggling the button for Unlimited gold/Coins gives Extreme Huge revenue from travellers whenever they visit an establishment. (Highly recommended to disable the toggle once you get the coins)
    2. Toggling the button for Unlimited Diamonds and Town Points gives 999 Diamons and Town points who do not reduce no matter how much you spend

Paid version is also Provided

Thankyou @NoFear as without him it wouldn't have been possible.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.bouken2&hl=en_US&gl=US

arujofied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried installing the paid apk but it only said app not installed. I then tried to install the MOD Menu apk but it also failed. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate it someone could help. Thanks.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I tried installing the paid apk but it only said app not installed. I then tried to install the mod menu apk but it also failed. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate it someone could help. Thanks.
Hi, the Apk supports ARM v7 architecture and by your description it seems that your device doesn't support ARM v7 architecture. In this case there is nothing which can be done as atleast 80% of android devices run on Armv7 and v8, and making a Mod for the rest of the mobile is usually not done by modders.
Thankyou for Understanding
If possible there is an app called Cpu z on Playstore, install it and go to the system tab. Take a screenshot and upload it here.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I tried installing the paid apk but it only said app not installed. I then tried to install the mod menu apk but it also failed. Am I doing something wrong? I would appreciate it someone could help. Thanks.
Also I just remember that if your device is Android 11 then you cannot install it.

arujofied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, the Apk supports ARM v7 architecture and by your description it seems that your device doesn't support ARM v7 architecture. In this case there is nothing which can be done as atleast 80% of android devices run on Armv7 and v8, and making a Mod for the rest of the mobile is usually not done by modders.
Thankyou for Understanding
If possible there is an app called Cpu z on Playstore, install it and go to the system tab. Take a screenshot and upload it here.
Thank you so much for your fast response. I'll try to check if my cpu really is or isn't compatible with this game. Thank you once again.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for your fast response. I'll try to check if my cpu really is or isn't compatible with this game. Thank you once again.
Also do see if your mobile runs on android 11 or not.

arujofied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Also do see if your mobile runs on android 11 or not.
I checked them myself and it seems you may be right. But I took the liberty to show you pictures just to confirm. My phone is running on 8.0.0 and the architecture does not match with your requirements.

Attachments

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I checked them myself and it seems you may be right. But I took the liberty to show you pictures just to confirm. My phone is running on 8.0.0 and the architecture does not match with your requirements.
Your device runs on Armv8 (aarch 64 = armv8) look at the kernel version. That's the reason and I heard a few things THAT Snapdragon 820 doesn't support armv7. That's the reason the mod doesn't work for you. There is nothing which I can do here and the price too here isn't an issue as the cost was just 10SB Points

arujofied

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey it's cool, man. The points really are not an issue and I really appreciate the work you guys are doing. I'm sure I can still use these apks for a different phone. Thank you once again for your help.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hey it's cool, man. The points really are not an issue and I really appreciate the work you guys are doing. I'm sure I can still use these apks for a different phone. Thank you once again for your help.
yes i am pretty sure they will work in a phone which has armeabi v7 (arm v7) kernel architecture.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I was wondering if I am missing something. Whenever I install either version of the game, instead of spending gold when I buy things I end up gaining that much gold. I was hoping to play the game the way it was intended, is that not what this is?
not possible, download the Paid Version as i didn't add any hack in it

Status
Not open for further replies.