Mod apk Episode - Choose Your Story v22.91 Mod Apk (Free Premium Choices and Passes hack, v2 Free) [Sbenny Exclusive] (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princecharming94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not working, I have tried the username and the forum name and the license number, it says sucessful login, but it's only pop it away, everytime. The APP just disappear when I shall login in.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
It does work.

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
It's not working, I have tried the username and the forum name and the license number, it says sucessful login, but it's only pop it away, everytime. The APP just disappear when I shall login in.
Unusual. Did you wait for a while after login? Maybe try on a different device?

camillunihorn

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
@Debby

premium choices work fine but the passes don't. Have enabled and disabled the tighke a few times.
Screenshot_20220705-113303_Episode.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-113730_Episode.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-115249_Episode.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-114442_Episode.jpg

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

zorgon73

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i am playing Galileo and there is a diamond choice to choose my mancer type on my own when i click it your free choice mod festure is not working at all?! it's sending me to the diamonds page to buy them😭😭why???? please help!

snappygirl

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the exact same problem as PrinceCharming94. I'm wondering if it's due to me using bluestacks though. I've tried on both my laptop and my desktop to see if it makes any difference and it hasn't so that's the only thing I can come up with.

mlc28132

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried on my android yesterday and I'd didn't work. It downloaded but when I tried to open it it would say the file was invalid.
Post automatically merged:

I tried on my android yesterday and I'd didn't work. It downloaded but when I tried to open it it would say the file was invalid.

gamingnerd52

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Post automatically merged:

Same here, I'm on Android 10

mlc28132

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I think it did say this was for Android 11 or newer but I literally got this phone yesterday do I think it's on 12

Status
Not open for further replies.