Mod apk Fallout Shelter_v1.13.19 - LevelX

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Everything is just fine till you sent your dweller to the mission....! can't kill anything
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Someone help pls , i seem to be stuck. I tried extracting the file to the obb(not sure if i did it right) , but when i try to open the game it says it cant download because i might not have purchased the app
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
The best
Post automatically merged:

The best
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Stuck in the loading screen, wack.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
Thank you, I appreciate it hehehe:) I love this game and mod so much I always come back to this mod, even though it's not unlimited cola or caps, it has the special equipment from the lunchboxes which is awesomen
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm stuck on the loding screen...how to get it to play?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top