💬 Review Farm Town - Casual Farm Building Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,594 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, I absolutely love Town and City Building games. One of the most frustrating things about these types of games is waiting for energy or real time based events to finish. Yesterday, I was browsing around the site and I saw this mod for Farm Town, and I decided to download it on my computer and give it a try on Bluestacks. Here is the Link for the game if you decide to try it out: Farm Town: Happy village near small city and town + MOD

The game itself takes place on a little farm :

1546427873649.png

Characters visit from the town below to give you an opportunity to earn gold and experience points for trading with them. You can use the money you earn to purchase crafting buildings and create goods. The Mod that was created by @Debby makes the Rubies unlimited which really helps speed up the process of crafting alot of the goods and being able to complete tasks and quests quicker.

When I sat down to try out the game, I thought I would only be playing the game for a few minutes and get bored with it because I can be pretty picky with with city builder games. Though I love them, I get bored with some of them easily when things become too repetitive. This game was really nice because it forces you to slow things down a bit by not letting you progress onto other quests and tasks until you reach a certain level. This way you can't simply pay with Rubies to get through the entire story line super quickly. I found myself enjoying this game so much, I even downloaded it on my phone as well:

1546428707076.png

In less than 24 hours I have already reached level 24 because I enjoy playing it so much. I highly recommend this mod to anyone who loves time killing games, and city builders. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
A well written review Cordelia! I'm not much of a fan of city builders unless you include the Anno series which has more strategy. Do you like the Sim City games too?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
A well written review Cordelia! I'm not much of a fan of city builders unless you include the Anno series which has more strategy. Do you like the Sim City games too?
Thank you @PhilReed1976! I do like the Sim City games too. My brother and I both love those types of games, so we like to compete to see who can level up higher and faster.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you @PhilReed1976! I do like the Sim City games too. My brother and I both love those types of games, so we like to compete to see who can level up higher and faster.
I used to love Sim City on the snes with Bowser terrorising one of the story missions!

I haven't tried Sim City on Android yet as it's EA and I try my best not to support a publisher/developer who monetizes the hell out of a game *cough* Dungeon Keeper.

I might try this farm game though. Who knows I might end up addicted too!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I used to love Sim City on the snes with Bowser terrorising one of the story missions!

I haven't tried Sim City on Android yet as it's EA and I try my best not to support a publisher/developer who monetizes the hell out of a game *cough* Dungeon Keeper.

I might try this farm game though. Who knows I might end up addicted too!
It's loads of fun, I really recommend it XD. I think I am going to start writing some more game reviews here.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's loads of fun, I really recommend it XD. I think I am going to start writing some more game reviews here.
I was not much of an active poster but I have enjoyed writing reviews today! I am trying to find the most obscure app I can find and review it here!