Mod apk Fate/Grand Order English Mod Menu Apk [Massive Damage / Always Player Turn / Always Crit /NP charges to Max]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,406 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Here. I'll attach two screenshots. I'm not blaming you but I'm Hella concerned as to what's happening. Even the original APK as well as that staff's mod is uploading something making my gameplay lag a lot.
View attachment 62987
Damn, I'm sorry to read about it.
I have no idea. Are you sure it's the game, and not something else??

If the original apk also does that, then devs are to blame. But,that data consumtion is huge.

The extra I could add is Ive had no issue like that, or at least, non-perceptible.

Last edited:

Lucifer220499

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Damn, I'm sorry to read about it.
I have no idea. Are you sure it's the game, and not something else??

If the original apk also does that, then devs are to blame. But,that data consumtion is huge.
Yep I'm sure it's the game. And it's happening only on certain stages on ending part of pseudo singularity 2. I'm sure it's nothing much as it happens even in original one. But just wanted to know if you know what it is.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Yep I'm sure it's the game. And it's happening only on certain stages on ending part of pseudo singularity 2. I'm sure it's nothing much as it happens even in original one. But just wanted to know if you know what it is.
Also, I use bots to easen the work, so I'd be the last one to realize about this.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Hello there peeps.

I'm working on improving the Ceasefire feature, so that enemy doesn't benefit from it.
Some issues arise, so please, give me some time to properly implement it.

Some sneak peek:

It would also be implemented in JP.

Lucern

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your hard work as always! I don't have heaps of time for grinding and your mod was the perfect solution x)

Perfect timing for the fate/zero event too lol

Maviel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man thank you so much
Literally your mod is the best

iTzVinni

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This mod is perfect for 3 turns farming man! I'm loving the massive dmg feature it helps a lot to save some time

Lucern

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can confirm FGO has updated/no longer compatible with the mod :')

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
Working on it right away
New version released.

Status
Not open for further replies.