Mod apk FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WotL v2.0.0 - Unlimited War Funds/GIL/Money (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,683 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing game! I played it a few times on my PC with an emulator years ago and loved it. I read they did some work to make it function well on cellphones, so I am looking forward to trying it out!

***Edit*** Well I couldn't download it because my internet is so slow and usersdownload just quit on me half way through. I wonder why usersdownload doesn't let me continue where I left off? I don't want to start over again. 😥 I'll have to wait till I can get to town and use McDonald's free Wi-Fi and a VPN. Hopefully, I can get it then.

Last edited:

Rex

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I know there's an update 2.1.0 that will probably get updated here, but I'm currently trying to install the Mega Mod for 2.0.0 version listed on the main website and am having trouble with it. Whenever I launch it, it closes with an error "Unfortunately, FFT WotL has stopped". I've installed it following the instructions on the website, as well as instructions I found on the web (such as disconnecting internet, or doing cache first) but the errors change such as "Data error (20) please reboot your unit and restart application" and the game still won't boot.

I've been waiting for a mega mod forever, so I don't mind playing 2.0.0 at all, just can't seem to get it to work. Is Mega Mod currently broken or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Keane28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Sbenny, will definitely try this one out after I finish my current FF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.