⭐ VIP mod apk Funky Bay 18.6.0 Huge Starting Point Mod

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
Title: Funky Bay 18.6.0 Huge Starting Point Mod



Name of the App: Funky Bay

Version: 18.6.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
I modded this game for @Yoda where a request was made.

The game itself is like a farm game, you build, you farm, you serve your peeps, you open new lands... and so on.

One of those pass the time games, that you play and usually have to wait a while and come back to.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.belkatechnologies.fe
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
HUGE NOTES ON THIS MOD.

*IF YOU HAD THIS GAME BEFORE>>>> READ THIS>>>
You will need to uninstall the game and reinstall, but in "Parallel" because this game saves your first game in the cloud "BY DEVICE".
I tried looking for either the save game instructions or the load game instructions in xml and could not find it "yet". I may figure out a way by that later.

The mod itself gives you the following:

Start a brand new game with 50000000 coins
Start a brand new game with 20000000 diamonds
Start with enough XP to be on LVL 16
Start a new game with 40000 Storage FILLED with 40000 random Items
Stone Chests have a 100% higher probability of providing keys (the small stones)

If this isn't enough, there are random probabilities I changed that I can't remember, but they occur more often and give you 10x much more products in chests than normal (some chests, this is also a probability factor).

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: johnhern

Download Link(s):
Download FileSince you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Similar MODs you might like:



This Release is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban  
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
FAQ...

Question: I opened it and it showed me my old save game, is there a way I can fix that?

Answer: Yoda tested this and had the same problem. It is because the "device" it was installed on had an old game before installed, so it saved that game.

Solution 1: Run in Parallel on Android devices
Solution 2: Run in a Different Parallel type app
Solution 3: Run in MEMU or Nox on a laptop
Solution 4: Run it on a different device, like a tablet that never had this game installed.

This only occurs if you had this game installed prior to the mod and because "the darn app saved the game to the cloud based on your device" even without FB or Google Play

If not, you will not experience this issue at all.
 
Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks ;)
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
 
Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 10 years
thank you, I love these types of games!
 
Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 9 years
THANKS!
 
Master of The Force
Member for 8 years
I'm completely loving this game. Some of the mods are "visual' only. Like the barn, it says it starts with "40000" but it doesn't. It's ok because you gave us diamonds to fix that. hehe Also the shells we need in order to get the dogs are visual too. Even if I use diamonds to buy shells it's still not letting me get the dog. *so sad* and one more tip.... when the dude (sorry I forgot his name) comes in on his surfboard and asks for chicken feed, if you try to give it to him the game freezes. We have the chicken feed so I'm not sure what the problem is but the game freezes.

Still love love love this mod. Thank you again @johnhern <3<3
 
Modding Since 2017
Member for 9 years
I'm completely loving this game. Some of the mods are "visual' only. Like the barn, it says it starts with "40000" but it doesn't. It's ok because you gave us diamonds to fix that. hehe Also the shells we need in order to get the dogs are visual too. Even if I use diamonds to buy shells it's still not letting me get the dog. *so sad* and one more tip.... when the dude (sorry I forgot his name) comes in on his surfboard and asks for chicken feed, if you try to give it to him the game freezes. We have the chicken feed so I'm not sure what the problem is but the game freezes.

Still love love love this mod. Thank you again @johnhern <3<3
Sorry about that.
Did not play that long to completely verify everything.
Let me have a look at it again.. See if I can update and knock out those glitches.

It's a work week so I cant get to it until the weekend though.

I believe any day now my job will be liquidated so I will have a lot of time to mod since getting a job in my country is difficult. Maybe I can get something online again to replace my income...
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Not all the features work (and the most important features don't work at all). The players market don't work, also the new maps missions, or you can't even see any alliance, to join or play Regatta. This mod is pointless!
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Turned out to be a non-working mod.

Being a VIP release, the author did a severe rule infringement by releasing an untested mod and not doing anything to fix the issues, and for this reason he will be permanently banned.

#Thread Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top