Mod apk GALATEA - Immersive Love, Scary & Chat Stories v3.7.0 - Unlimited Points

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years
whoa. i was just literally searching for this mod like couple days ago? you're a wizard.

please accept my SB Points, again :D

ps. i hope we can also get a similiar mod for radish app
Hey there, I'm glad you enjoy my MODs :D
I'm sorry I won't be able to MOD radish app though since it requires an account and constant internet access to even work, making it very heavily server-controlled. Believe me I tried.
That said, the GALATEA MOD has been updated to v3.6.1

cykaki

unknown error
Member for 6 years
Hey there, I'm glad you enjoy my MODs :D
I'm sorry I won't be able to MOD radish app though since it requires an account and constant internet access to even work, making it very heavily server-controlled. Believe me I tried.
That said, the GALATEA MOD has been updated to v3.6.1
even so thank you very much! i also appreciate the feedback :)

mskemy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
How do I install it on my iPhone? I deleted the app, but it’s telling me to save it as a file?

PandarenGurl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My God, sir....you are a lifesaver! I had all but given up on this! I thank you from the bottom of my heart...you are doing the Lord's work, surely! 😘

Iriyatesse

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I install it on my iPhone? I deleted the app, but it’s telling me to save it as a file?
You need an android device. What worked for me was installing it on my tablet. Once I played a few chapters, unlocking them as I went. I then connected to my Facebook. It added the points to my account. I can then play on my iPhone with 999999 points. Idk if there’s a chance of getting banned but it worked for me.

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi I'm having some problems getting the mod to work, I've changed the settings on my device, I've uninstalled the app and installed it again, but it keeps coming up as corrupt. Please can you help me, thank you x

Edited: Mr Wang, thank you so much for this mod. I was unable to get it to work on my tablet, however when I tried later on, on my phone, to my amazement it actually worked! I am so happy, you Sir are a Legend and i thank you. I have never managed to get a hack/mod to work, most have been survey shames, so in all honestly, I didn't think this would work, but it has. I'm new this this forum, but I'm looking forward to actually getting more involved where I can as I don't feel like I've wasted my time coming here thanks to you. Once again, many thanks x x

Attachments

Last edited:

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser