Mod apk GALATEA - Immersive Love, Scary & Chat Stories v4.3.1 - Unlimited Points (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K A M I

?inetic ?utonomous ?echanical ?nterface
Member for 3 years

GALATEA - Immersive Love, Scary & Chat Stories v4.3.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: K A M I
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 328 times

• Snoop on your favorite characters by reading their text conversations and messages. Feel their heartbeats through your phone. Listen to exactly what they’re hearing and watch your screen change as they enter a new environment.

If you like reading addictive stories, you’ll love the Galatea App!

A free app with immersive novels that will get you hooked
    Galatea is so much more than reading a book or a novel on your smartphone. It's a new reading experience that is more immersive, interactive, and engaging than a traditional book.

• Unlimited stories with a mix of narrative tools including chat text messages
    • Visual and Sound Effects to make you feel like you’re part of the story
    • Immersive and addictive stories written by award-winning authors
    • More than 50 stories in various genres (love, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, drama)
    • Free, daily-released short chapters of never-ending fiction series.
    • The books and stories can be downloaded and read offline anytime

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Comes with 999999 points
    Points not used when unlocking chapters
    You can unlock and download full books without using points or having to read chapter after chapter

NOTE:

Unfortunately, sound problems have not been fixed yet (according to my tests)
    The method used by @LucyBCandle might be helpful if you're experiencing the same troubles.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank K A M I and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colt

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
MOD is working great.
The old MOD stopped working for me earlier today, it kept asking for an update, so instead of going to the play store, I came here and downloaded this MOD APK, which is working perfectly with sound.
Many thanks KAMI x x

Pinkdiva

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I get a unlock chapters failed when I download and unlock chapters
Please help

Last edited:

K A M I

Member for 3 years
I get a unlock chapters failed when I download and unlock chapters
Please help
Could you post a screenshot?
And have you tried closing and restarting the app?

Pinkdiva

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sure thing. I've attached the screenshot

I've restarted the app still same error

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Attachments

K A M I

Member for 3 years
Thanks
The game works fine for me, so maybe it's a connection issue. You could try connecting to another network (WiFi maybe) and trying to unlock the chapters again. If this fails, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the app.

AmaryllisGem

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much, it's brilliant and works great, i have had issues accessing the app in the past so you help me a lot, so thanks again @K A M I 🥰 💕

LucyBCandle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi K.A.M.I. this mod apk is no longer working. They're been another update on the main app and it doesn't recognise the apk. Please can you fix again. They now have an audio book section, but i'm finding that it's crashing out. Many thanks Lucy B

Shanlove

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The app stop working so I uninstalled and reinstalled it.. now it is saying fetching error where some of the book name should be. Some books are not on the app anymore and there is no audiobooks on the app now. What should I do ?
Screenshot_20210515-153846429.jpg

utchay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I downloaded it and opened but it gets stuck at this screen
Screenshot_20210523-120153.png

Mariadel26

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Muy buena funciona genial 👏👏

Smarenger72

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I bought a new cell phone with android 11 and now this is showing. I used to have version 3.7.3, on my old phone. I made the updates with a method through my files and saved with Lucky Patcher but, now I can not even access the application. What can I do?
Screenshot_2021-05-25-13-17-09-985.jpg