Paid .apk Game Dev Tycoon v1.6.5 (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,338 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years

Game Dev Tycoon v1.6.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: crippledmans
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 70 times

• Welcome to Game Dev Tycoon APK. In this business simulation game, you set up your own game development company in the 80s. Create best-selling games, research new technologies to boost your business, and invent new game types. Become the market leader and win fans worldwide.

Make games your way
    Your success depends on your creativity and willingness to experiment. What themes and genres go well together? Should your action game focus more on engine optimization or quest design? The decisions you make when developing your games have a huge impact on the ratings you receive. Game Dev Tycoon APK is the right choice for those looking for #8 top selling simulation, Simulation, Management, Tycoon, Single player, Stylized, Offline, Play Pass apps.

Grow with your business
    Once you've successfully released a few games, you can move into your own office and forge a world-class development team. Being a hacked app, you might think Game Dev Tycoon is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Game Dev Tycoon APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Hire employees, train them and unlock new options.

Characteristics
    Start a game development company in the 80s
    Design and create games
    Gain new insights through match reports
    Research new technologies
    Create custom game engines
    Moving to larger offices
    Build a world-class development team
    Unlock secret labs
    Become a market leader
    Gain worldwide fans
    Unlock achievements

The full game has many more features not listed here to avoid spoilers.

The mobile version introduces itself
    A super difficult (but optional) pirate mode
    An updated storyline
    New themes for even more varied games
    New interface optimized for phones and tablets

A game with
    Game Dev Tycoon APK does not contain any in-app purchases or advertising. Enjoy!
    Ready to play? Download now Game Dev Tycoon APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Full game - just install and play!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crippledmans and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greenheartgames.gdt

Last edited:
Downloaded 10 times

MucusPlug

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Every Time it loads this shows

Screenshot_20230502-230334.png

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Checking now but it was working for me when I uploaded, will advise. Found an issue with the APK I uploaded and therefore I've removed the original link in OP, will also request you get a refund.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I also made the mod free for people's troubles from before downloading the non-working version.

Ysnek

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Uhh I thought this is 1.6.5? I spent 2sb point to download it and it gave me 1.6.3, is there a mistake?

Game Dev Tycoon v1.6.5 was released by crippledmans and 2642 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.