🎮 SB MOD APK Great Conqueror: Rome - Civilization Strategy Game v1.7.0 Free Shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years

Great Conqueror: Rome - Civilization Strategy Game v1.7.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KymForGo
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 98 times

• Commander! The Roman Republic is on the rise, and many powerful nations around it will fight against you for supremacy. A war is imminent.
    Rome needs the power of everyone! Great commanders including Caesar, Pompey, Antony, Octavian, and Spartacus will fight with you. Let's witness the birth of Great Conqueror!

【Campaign Mode】
    Restore the scenes of hundreds of historical battles in Rome and witness fully how Rome evolves into a great empire stretching across Africa, Europe and Asia.
    ** Lead legions to participate in the Punic Wars, the Spartacus Uprising, the Conquest of Gaul, Caesar's Civil War, Antony's Civil War, the Conquest of the East, the Conquest of Germany and experience the rise and glory of Rome.
    ** Build cities, recruit soldiers, make war gear, form powerful naval fleets. Everything is under your control.
    ** Choose the secondary story, command the surrounding nations and tribes to fight against the powerful Roman army, and change their fate to be conquered.
    ** New technologies bring new visions. Researching technologies increases strength and speeds up conquest.

【Conquest Mode】
    From the Mediterranean to the British Isles, Rome, Egypt and Carthage, the Gaul tribes, the Germanic peoples, the Empire of the East are contending for hegemony. Will Rome conquer the world, or will it be conquered and a new empire be built?
    ** Span hundreds of years from the Punic Wars of the Roman Republic, the First Triumvirate, the Second Triumvirate to multiple eras of the Roman Empire.
    ** Enemies or friends, declare wars or form an alliance, assist allies or draw neutral countries. Choose the foreign policies that are in the best interest of your country and expand your territories.
    ** The tide of war is unstoppable. Expand cities, recruit legions, use strategies, research technologies, and lead your empire to the final victory.
    ** There are many countries to choose from, and each has the opportunity to conquer the world. Change their future, and lead them towards greatness.

【Expedition Mode】
    Lead your legions to have an expedition, use strategies and tactics cleverly, deploy limited forces, give full play to your unlimited combat capabilities, and defeat powerful foreign troops!
    ** New challenge mode that brings you a novel gaming experience.
    ** Every step of the expedition comes with many difficulties and dangers. Keep adjusting your battle plans and you will reach the final victory.
    ** Gain the best war trophies and put on your conqueror uniforms.

【The Senate】
    Rome was not built in a day. Build the Triumphal Arch, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and restore the glory of the past!
    ** Complete the tasks issued by the Senate and win rich rewards.
    ** Train infantry, cavalry, archers and navy to improve their combat capabilities.
    ** Equip your generals with battle flags and treasures to upgrade skills and improve abilities.

【Characteristics】
    *** Cultivate unique commanders, match skills freely, be flexible, and control the battlefield.
    *** Support cloud archives, and your progress can be synchronized when changing the device. The safety of your archives are protected.
    *** Conquest Mode supports the rankings in the GooglePlay. Capture more territories with less time and generals.

Get it here now! Only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping/Free IAP

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KymForGo and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easytech.rome.android&hl=en&gl=US&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgreat+conqueror+rome+play+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qhJLYeKADdOgoASC8q5g

Downloaded 17 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Gugun999

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
not working,"app not installed" android 7/11 and emu nox.

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
App is not installing on both Android 7.1 and 10. Also tried installing it into a Virtual Space too and it failed. Can you pls reupload a working one?

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
Heya, This needs to be installed through SB Patcher.
So how to install through SBPatcher? Can't find any option to install the app in the toolbox.
Edit: So I found how to install the game through SB patcher but I still won't install. Here's what it said: PM Error:Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_VERIFICATION_FAILURE]

Last edited:

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
So how to install through SBPatcher? Can't find any option to install the app in the toolbox.
Edit: So I found how to install the game through SB patcher but I still won't install. Here's what it said: PM Error:Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_VERIFICATION_FAILURE]
Go to SB Patcher > Folder where the file is > File > Install

BradArmstronger

Post-apocalyptic Warlord
Member for 4 years
Tried installing the game through both SB Patcher and the normal process on 2 phones(Android 7.1 and Android 10 which are both rooted) while also trying them through the virtual space app you suggested but still won't install.

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Tried installing the game through both SB patcher and the normal process on 2 phones(Android 7.1 and Android 10 which are both rooted) while also trying them through the virtual space app you suggested but still won't install.
I'll check it again and if it still doesn't work for you, it might be something on your end. I already tested it and it works for me and runs normally.

Zhunter

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's true. Mod doesn't work. Free purchases is not working. :(:(:(

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
@UndercoverNoob1, @Gugun999, @Evjorn, @Jrrrrrrr, @BradArmstronger, @Zhunter, @Reviewsily, @Unnamed123, To all who downloaded this, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. It turns out the mod only functioned on my device. I've tested it on a different device and noticed the errors. For now, I'll lock this thread until I put it a new update. Once I get the fixed version, you'll be given the link for free.

NOTE: DO NOT SHARE THE LINK TO ANYONE ELSE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Conqueror: Rome - Civilization Strategy Game v1.7.0 Free Shopping was released by KymForGo and 6110 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.