Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.1.0 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,661 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
the mod works fine but i'm stuck at level 9 it can't level anymore where is the probleme ?
I guess it's a problem with the game itself, the original version does have this problem, too.

Rawhead

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Instant action doesn't mean you can start quests immediately. I understand English is not your native language but there's a huge difference in ACTIONS TAKING NO TIME TO COMPLETE and QUESTS STARTING IMMEDIATELY. It's a whole different thing.

My mod does let you complete actions immediately, as I clearly wrote, so you don't have to wait hours to COMPLETE an action, not to START A QUEST which is another thing.
Well, "start a quest" is an action, and some quests need us to wait hours to begin. So, if you put "immediate actions", it is logical that someone would think that you don't have to wait for those quests. It would be better if you say "complete quests immediatly without waiting hours to replenish energy" or "buy stuff like clothes without spend gems or coins". See? It's a more exact explanation than saying "unlimited gems/coins, free shopping".

And relax, I'm not trying to argue or make you mad. Just trying to make you understand why many people don't get what you say.

Rawhead

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
the mod works fine but i'm stuck at level 9 it can't level anymore where is the probleme ?
I think it's an issue of the game itself. Same happen to me with the original apk, so I think it's not a problem with the Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.