Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.7.4 Hacked with Free Shopping & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,774 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks again for your work! I've tested the apk and all works fine! can't wait for the gems hack! but can i ask if also the other players at the end of one chapter have to wait for play the next mission? I'm at year 4 at the beginning of mission number 7 end the game is telling me "please wait" from 2 days
That means, you have reached the "End" of this game. Now you have to wait for the next update from the game developers, there they will release more story content then and you can continue playing. The game is still in progress, it's not finished yet. lol :)

And to @Sbenny : I noticed something - With your free shopping, you took away the ability to earn extra ability points. For most of the clothes, if you buy them, you'll get as extra bonus, extra points for your abilty stats. I uninstalled your mod and installed the original game from the PS. I started totally new, and with the tutorial help for GG from @NoFear , i were able to implement Energy, Coins and Diamonds. After doing this, that were the point, where i found out this "extra-abilty-thingy". lol :)

Intomniac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny Is this supposed to work on Gems? When it prompts me to "skip" the waiting period and the cost is 100 Gems, it isn't letting me continue on.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny Is this supposed to work on Gems? When it prompts me to "skip" the waiting period and the cost is 100 Gems, it isn't letting me continue on.
It's free shopping not free skip cost, so it's normal to see the gem cost when prompted to skip the wait time.

Annyka83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
That means, you have reached the "End" of this game. Now you have to wait for the next update from the game developers, there they will release more story content then and you can continue playing. The game is still in progress, it's not finished yet. lol :)

And to @Sbenny : I noticed something - With your free shopping, you took away the ability to earn extra ability points. For most of the clothes, if you buy them, you'll get as extra bonus, extra points for your abilty stats. I uninstalled your mod and installed the original game from the PS. I started totally new, and with the tutorial help for GG from @NoFear , i were able to implement Energy, Coins and Diamonds. After doing this, that were the point, where i found out this "extra-abilty-thingy". lol :)
Thanks a lot for the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.