Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.4.2 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,919 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
I couldn't get the gems to work
Post automatically merged:

I couldn't get the gems to work

Feistus

¯\ _(ツ)_/¯
Member for 6 years
i gave in and finally got mod 2 lmao

it's still downloading at the moment, but I'll edit this if it works so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: i mean it works! the first time but then i get this error
Screenshot_20210515-160150_Harry Potter.jpg

and now its just stuck, even if i turn off the mod

Last edited:

DrayTurner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi ! I managed to launch the game, but the counters for money and ruby are stuck. The money one shows 0 and the ruby one doesn't change.
But in the shop menu, the money one shows like the mod 2 is ok but not the ruby one. And when i want to buy something, doesn't work 😭
Please help me 🥺

@mike1324 @Sbenny

Attachments

Last edited:

Feistus

¯\ _(ツ)_/¯
Member for 6 years
oh yeah money mod works just

Screenshot_20210515-160150_Harry Potter.jpg

and then the game restarts, then that pops out again, and it restarts

basically im stuck. have to reinstall the game

DrayTurner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have this to ! You must enabled the mod with the mod 2 menu on your left. But after, even if the game is launched, the hack doesn't work for me 😭

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Weird that happens i downloaded the new update 3 times and it said app not installed

LeilaCrosszeria

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Weird that happens i downloaded the new update 3 times and it said app not installed

@Joannesp Same thing happened with me, after downloading the new update it kept showing app not installed...then I uninstalled the existing app on device then installed the updated app. It worked then!

Just b4 uninstalling make sure that you are linked with Facebook so that you can load the game once more on the updated app.

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Gogobebe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok so, I have a problem even with the most updated version. The game starts, all good. But I can't move anywhere around without having the club constellation event pop up whenever I try to change location and of course, it ends up crashing after the message "No requirements found in " " price."

Also, I noticed that many times I can't buy anything from store. Be that clothes or pet looks cause either they don't exist on the list OR the price is 0 so it crashes once again with a similar message.

Is there any way to solve this? (Btw I use Mod 1)
IMG_20210518_010333.jpg

Last edited:

Gogobebe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I mean- I don't even have the option to use or not the hack 🤷 what's going on lol

Blaqk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried mod 2, but instead of adding any currency, it just took it away (tried interaction twice - first took the coins, second time - rubies). Then it gave an "invalid wallet earned" error and got stuck in a loop of refreshing the app, showing the error and refreshing again until I force closed it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
I just tried to install and got this error even through I don't have any other version on my phone
Screenshot_20210520-184718.png

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
No I got the same error as before when loading into it. Probably caused an error on my account so can't use it anymore 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.