Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.6.1 Unlimited Gems Hack, Coins Cheat etc (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 8 years

Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v3.6.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: mike1324
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 82 times
MOD 2:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 5 times

• Have you ever dreamed to be the main character in Harry Potter? Now you can, with Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android!
    YOU have been chosen to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Embark on your own adventure in this all new RPG set in the wizarding world, years before Harry Potter received his Hogwarts letter. Explore never-before-seen rooms of Hogwarts Castle and investigate ancient mysteries in first person.

Features of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for Android:

• Customize your character, choosing hairstyle, skin tone, eyes and much more
    • Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions
    • Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts
    • Relive the story of your favourite magician, and decide what to do
    • Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts
    • Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother's disappearance in an all new story
    • Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup
    • Go on quests to help friends and fellow students, or frustrate rivals
    • Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together

Learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more. Duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures.
    When your mettle is tested, what kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? You decide! After all, this is your Hogwarts story, so download now Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com and decide your fate!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD 1 Features

Unlimited Energy (free to buy)
    Nearly Unlimited Gems (you don't consume them to buy things in game, except for skip quest time cost and friendship interactions)
    Nearly Unlimited Coins (you don't consume money, except for friendship interactions)never)
    Buy Any Costumes for Free

Notes
    : the game might crash if you try to buy a pet using this hack. To overcome this issue and, if you'd truly like unlimited Gems and Money, you can instead use MOD 2. Bypass APK also included. Basically, if you have problems like getting stuck due to using MOD 1, you can install the BYPASS APK OVER the MOD 1 apk file in order to keep playing until you pass that game screen/level/scenario which is causing this issue as the Bypass APK will temporarily disable all the MOD features. Then, when you want, you can install again MOD 1 OVER the Bypass APK in order to restore the MOD features.

IMPORTANT! The hack below comes with a "MOD Menu". This means you can decide wether to turn ON or OFF the MOD listed below, thanks to a floating icon with sbenny.com avatar which is placed by default at the top-left of the game but can be dragged anywhere on the screen. If you don't see the MOD Menu icon, please do the following:

1) Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery" -> "Other Permissions"
    2) Enable "Overlay Permissions"
    3) Launch the game and enjoy it :)

MOD 2 Features:

MOD Menu with:
    Truly Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    Truly Unlimited Money (read notes below)

Notes: each time you complete an action (such as in Potion Class, or even tapping on Dobby), you gain UNLIMITED COINS and UNLIMITED GEMS (over 300,000,000). My advice is to use this MOD just once, and then stick with the original version, as you'll have enough currency to complete the game already after the first use :) and yes, you can install the original version after Uninstalling this one without losing the progresses (you can also link with Facebook). Just uninstall your Facebook App if you can't link to Facebook, so that you can login via Facebook Browser.

FAQs:
    Q:
    How to connect with Facebook? I tried but I get errors like: "INVALID KEY HASH"!
    A: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! :)

MOD Changelog:
    02 Dec 2020
    MOD 2: fixed an issue which could prevent you from collecting gems/coins/energy from some events.

21 Jan 2021
    • Introducing MOD Menu for MOD 2
    • Introducing Bypass MOD APK for MOD 1 to prevent event errors or similar

14 May 2021
    • MODS 1 & 2 are now a bit cheaper

15 Jul 2021
    • MOD 1 is now temporarily free

26 Jul 2021
    • MOD 1 price added again. Reason: not enough interest, no feedbacks, no poll votes from those who downloaded it for free. Not gonna encourage lazyness anymore.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.potter

Laradhel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is because of an event happening, unfortunately you'll have to wait until that event is over. Right now the one that I know causes this issue to happen is House Pride.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Sir, I have downloaded Mod v1 of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. I had downloaded both Bypass apk and Mod apk but after starting it I am getting the message that " You have been banned for violating our Terms and conditions". Please tell me what should I do?

Attachments

MeGaZiCkEx33

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sir, I have downloaded Mod v1 of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. I had downloaded both Bypass apk and Mod apk but after starting it I am getting the message that " You have been banned for violating our Terms and conditions". Please tell me what should I do?

Having the same problem

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
I had asked Sbenny about it he said that "if you're banned it means they catched you. The mod we released is ban-safe and nobody ever reported getting a ban while playing it, so I suppose it's because you previously used some other hacks for that game which previously banned you and, as you probably already know, installing a new mod doesn't unban your previously banned account."Also the solution to the problem is that you have to play that mod on another device where you previously have not been ban
Warning: If you are not Sbenny pro user then you can install the game only on two device so use it correctly

Ibti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I have a probleme with mode 2, afetr putting the licence and the identifier, i start playing before an error message appears "invalid wallet earned". help please

Mel087

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had never played this game before, but wanted to try it out so I downloaded Mod 1 and it's working great for me so far. Thank you to @mike1325 🙂

Mel087

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been playing the game with mod 1 for a little while now and I don't know how to purchase energy or get gems or coins, as they get used up when I purchase anything and the store can't be accessed. Can anyone advise me exactly how to get energy gems and coins please?

Carolynmegan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Will this be given an update possibly

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It'll be updated tomorrow :)