Mod apk Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v4.4.0 (Unlimited Energy) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,365 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDMT

South Korean Spy
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v4.4.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KDMT
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• 🦉 Your letter has finally arrived! What kind of witch or wizard will you be? A heroic Gryffindor? A cunning Slytherin? A clever Ravenclaw? A loyal Hufflepuff? Put on the sorting hat and YOU decide! 🎓 With countless choices, you'll be able to chart your own unique path in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK. 📬

This is YOUR trip to Hogwarts. Whether you're mastering powerful spells with Dumbledore, brewing potions with Snape, discovering a never-before-seen mystery at Hogwarts, forging alliances with new friends, or battling your rivals, there's always something new. . explore ! As part of WBIE's Portkey Games label, this groundbreaking mobile game lets you choose your story at the center of an all-new wizarding world adventure.

Start your own adventure in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK, an exciting role-playing game full of spells, romance, magical creatures, interactive stories and hidden surprises! Put on the Sorting Hat, explore the wizarding world, and choose your story in this one-of-a-kind fantasy RPG!

WITCHCRAFT AND WITCH:
    🎓 Play as a new wizard or wizard at Hogwarts!
    ⚗ Learn magic spells and brew powerful potions!
    🎓 Unlock spells, potions and locations as you progress through the Hogwarts years!
    ⚗ Immerse yourself in the world of Harry Potter!
    🎓 Take your place among the students of Hogwarts!

MYSTERY & ADVENTURE:
    🔍 Use your skills to investigate the mysteries of Hogwarts!
    🕵️‍♀️ Uncover the truth behind the cursed chests and your brother's disappearance in an all-new story!
    🔍 Choose carefully, your choices matter!
    🕵️‍♀️ Solve magical puzzles in exciting chapters and episodes!

ENTER THE WORLD OF WIZARDS:
    🏆 Unite with new friends on a magical adventure!
    🌍 Take part in immersive events, play Quidditch and more!
    🏆 Win the House Cup with your classmates!
    🌍 Summon your own Patronus to defeat the Dementors!
    🏆 Befriend magical creatures like the Niffler!

FRIENDSHIPS THAT MATTER:
    🤝 Participate in quests with other classmates!
    💖 Find romance and fall in love!
    🤝 Form unique relationships with every friend and rival!

EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY THROUGH CUSTOMIZATION:
    ✨ Customize your avatar! Choose from tons of exciting hair and clothing choices!
    🏰 Design your dream dorm! Show your home pride and decorate your ideal space!
    ✨ New character customization and dorm design choices are always being added!

Like us on Facebook: www. Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK is the best choice for those looking for #6 top grossing adventure, Adventure, Interactive story, Casual, Single player, Stylized apps.facebook. Being a hacked app, you might think Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is difficult to install or unsafe, but it's not! Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.com/HPHogwartsMystery

Enter the world of real magic. Customize your character, decorate your dorm, and solve puzzling mysteries in this thrilling fantasy RPG! PLAY Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK TODAY!

Please note that Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK is free to download and play, however some in-game items can be purchased with real money. If you wish to limit this functionality, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings.

According to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years old to play or download Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK. A network connection is also required.

Ready to play? Download now Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Energy (You can buy the energy for free)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.potter

snotgurgle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I previously downloaded v4.3.2. and it worked great for a while, but then I got the 'tiles/price don't match' (I've left a message under that page as well).

Then I saw this version - v.4.4.0, and tried this instead. Unfortunately, this version never worked for me. I got the 'tiles/price' message immediately. The actual game (from PlayStore) is still v4.3.2.

Any advice/suggestions on what I can do to get this to work again, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

Edit: since my above post, the game in play store has upgraded to v4.4.0, but the mod still won't work for me. Very frustrating. :(:confused::cautious::unsure:

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Erliane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It was working just yesterday, now I am getting an error whilst loading my save game using Bluestacks. It did load a game that I just barely started however, and it also loaded an unlinked save on Nox. Is it a problem with the app or a server thing?

error.png

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Review: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery - Mod by KDMT

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery by Portkey Games is an officially licensed game set in the Harry Potter universe. You are an 11 year old descendant of a wizarding family, so it’s no surprise when you receive your acceptance letter to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. You start at Diagon Alley, where you will shop for the supplies you need, including a trip to Ollivander’s to get your own personal wand. You then arrive at the school and meet your new classmates, get sorted into your house, and begin the experience of life as a young witch or wizard learning at the most famous school for magic in all of England, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

This game is a time management adventure game, which means that you will follow a main storyline, in this case learning magic and having adventures in the Potterverse, and occasionally come across choices which determine which paths the story will follow. Every action you take, whether it’s researching a spell, picking a wand, or playing a game of gobstones with your friends uses energy. You will slowly regenerate energy over time, or you can purchase it to save time at the cost of real money.

Here is where KDMT’s mod comes in - KDMT has adjusted the game to think that energy costs 0 gems, so you can purchase energy whenever you need it, making it much easier to pass limited time encounters and preventing the need to wait hours before you have enough energy to get through the next section. You will still, however, come across the occasional time-gated content, requiring you to actually wait hours or days for the next bit of content to be available.

For those who love the world of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, this game provides all the references, trivia, and sights you would expect it to contain, and the storyline, for as far as I have played the game, is very enjoyable. However, the mod does seem to have a fairly serious side effect in that purchasing other items using diamonds (besides energy) causes the game to crash, wiping out a chunk of your progress, and sometimes even requiring the game to be reinstalled in order to fix it. Hopefully KDMT can take a look at this issue and try to work around it, but to be safe, avoid purchasing anything else in the store that costs diamonds. Despite this flaw, the game is a lot of fun and very enjoyable.

Credit: @Ysar

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status