Help me to LOG-OUT from a game.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dactyls

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, Guys!

I have installed this game: House of fun (made by Playtika).

I disabled my account 1 year ago... And i deleted the game. Now, i reinstalled it but it keeps telling me: "Your account is disabled". I can't logout from the old account.

What i've tried:

-Settings -> apps -> House of fun -> delete cache / delete storage.
-Find in android folder every file and folder which contains "house of fun" word in in and delete them.
-I reset my phone (not hard reset)
- I deleted my google play accounts and delete all the progress from all apps.
- I logout from all facebook accounts on the phone.

Nothing worked...

Can u help me, please! I tried everything.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hi, you disabled your account, you didn't delete it!! So to delete permanently, you have to reactivate your account and then search in the game settings delete your account In game, once this is done you can proceed to make a new account if you want to do so

Dactyls

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, but to reactivate it, i need to wait another 6-8 months(i self-excluded myself)... I want to play on another account from 0, but i can't logout.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yeah, but to reactivate it, i need to wait another 6-8 months(i self-excluded myself)... I want to play on another account from 0, but i can't logout.
But it doesn't exist! but what game is it??🙈🙈🙈

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the MOD

alexbunu3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If is from Google Play store you might go to google play games and delete the game from your account meaning that you will erase it from Google play store. That should work ... Unbind the account from Google play store with Google play services ...it might help ...it helps me a lot when I can't delete an account

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
If is from Google Play store you might go to google play games and delete the game from your account meaning that you will erase it from Google play store. That should work ... Unbind the account from Google play store with Google play services ...it might help ...it helps me a lot when I can't delete an account
I still don't understand what the problem is?? To play the LP mod you need: Lucky patcher, the proxy server for free purchases and a simple play games account

alexbunu3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I never had problems with any game what I picked from Sbenny...All the games worked perfectly and never had any issues. I would love to help but I don't know how... I am sorry but I tried to give an idea. Thanks for your time and for your kindness! Have a wonderful Easter weekend

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I never had problems with any game what I picked from Sbenny...All the games worked perfectly and never had any issues. I would love to help but I don't know how... I am sorry but I tried to give an idea. Thanks for your time and for your kindness! Have a wonderful Easter weekend
Thank you happy Easter to you too 🤗

alexbunu3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is how you can permanently delete an account from any game. Is just an example of how you can get out from a game and start from 0 again. I hope I was helpful with it.
After pressing settings you have the option of deleting game data from your account

Attachments

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
Happy birthday to me
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
This is how you can permanently delete an account from any game. Is just an example of how you can get out from a game and start from 0 again. I hope I was helpful with it.
After pressing settings you have the option of deleting game data from your account
Thanks for the help hope it works for the other user