hey im new here:)!!..

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,385 happy users since 2014.
Register

RaeRae93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey my name Dez A. K. A. RaeRae93. I just turned 25 on August 20.!! I love trying new games and mods. Black Ops Champ:)!.. I love movies and gaming. I'm really excited about trying out this website, looks awesome so far. I need a kazzlin TB phone lmfao:)!.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Welcome @RaeRae93 Sbennytopia is a thriving metropolis with many highways and country roads to explore. We strive to be a fun & interactive community with plenty of topics to keep you laughing while you're taking a break from gaming. Have a look around and jump right in.

In case you get lost in the games section (it's easy to do!) don't forget to check out the rest of the forums. Here are a few important/helpful links to get you started...
Forum Rules
How to use the Search feature on the site.
New Video Guide On Navigating & Using Sbenny.com Features.
Requests Official Rules!
COMMON COURTESY

Keep your eyes on the Contest & Site News as new contests come almost every day.
The Off Topic section is a great way to interact, with lots of fun threads to get to know everyone better.

All the Staff members are extremely helpful. Send us a shout-out either in a thread or by DM and we'll be sure to help you with anything you need.

Kind Regards,
Yoda

Reactions: JTG

RaeRae93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
omfg.., you are so nice. thank you for the forums. I will be looking into those. if there is anything that are must need please info me! :)
Post automatically merged:

how does the SB Points work? and also the lvl things?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Here's where to get all that precious SB Points that you'll need if you want to download or request games.
How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com
You already covered 2 of the important rules....make an introduction and have a profile pic.
The 3rd most important rule (I guess, there's really not one that's more important then the other, but some will get you warned quicker then others) is to always use the search feature before making a new game request or reporting a game outdated.
The lvl things work by how active you are in the forums. Just keep being active and you'll see it go up. =)

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
I see you got all the necessary links you need to learn how not to get lost at Sbennytopia!

All I can do now is .... say hi! sooo...

Welcome to the Sbenny Community, @RaeRae93 ! Hope you have a grand time here and a fun experience, may it be gaming or learning!

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
what does it mean lurker?
We were chatting on someone else's welcome thread so I moved it back to yours. =) Lurker means someone who doesn't talk much, they just kind of read everything without commenting.

RaeRae93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
okay... thank you for responding so quick! your on ttop of your game:) can I post anything? nothing dirty.. but like random things I think of?
Post automatically merged:

omfg im number 1.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
okay... thank you for responding so quick! your on ttop of your game:)
Thank you. =)

can I post anything? nothing dirty.. but like random things I think of?
Yes and no. We don't want people posting random spam comments just to get SB Points. However, we do have a huge OFF-Topic section with tons of interesting topics you can comment in. Hint Hint.

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello and welcome to Sbenny.com, please have a look at --> Forum Rules , and if there are any questions or in need of help dont hesitate to pm me or any admins/moderators, wish you best of luck and once again thank you for joining with us.