Hi everyone my friend lolitagslay recommended me

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,165 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Welcome aboard, and thanks for joining 😊 I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay! If you need help, you can count on my or all the staff at anytime!

Enjoy your stay 😊

amuyres22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much! Lolo talks about how sweet you are! Thanks for all that you do!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Heck yeah Lolo slays! Love my bestie!!

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Sbenny community @amuyres22

My name is @Mark A
I'll be your colorful guide to the wonderful world of Sbennytopia. Aside from the great collection of fun and wonders, Sbenny is home to people from different walks of life; It's impossible not to find a new friend that shares your interests, dreams, or hobbies.

Our community is a big place, here are some links (Guides) to help you get started, so you don't get too confused:

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points & the User Special Ranks Benefits & Requirements - How to earn SB Points for all your downloads.
Android Modding University. – A helpful guide to learning to create your own Mods.
Contest & Site News - A section to keep updated on any new events and maybe even participate.
Clubs - A place to find groups for just about any Hobby. More are added every day!
Off-Topic - A section where there is a conversation for just about everyone!
Questions - A section where members can find answers to their questions or ask questions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask by sending any Staff member or Community Team member a direct message, or tag any of us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading diligently.
-Mark A

amuyres22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mark I downloaded the new Kim Kardashian Mod pack with all clothes etc. We did as exactly what was instructed it was saved to my Facebook but now I can't go on dates with my husband of 6 years and I lost most all of my contact. It also won't let me play in google play to save my progress only Benny's site. How can I get my husband back? How can I get !y contacts back and I can I save my game on google play or Facebook?I saved it in FB? It will show my husband when I want to go on a date then when I click heart it gives me 5 contacts of people I don't know?? Can you please help me?

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Mark I downloaded the new Kim Kardashian Mod pack with all clothes etc. We did as exactly what was instructed it was saved to my Facebook but now I can't go on dates with my husband of 6 years and I lost most all of my contact. It also won't let me play in google play to save my progress only Benny's site. How can I get my husband back? How can I get !y contacts back and I can I save my game on google play or Facebook?I saved it in FB? It will show my husband when I want to go on a date then when I click heart it gives me 5 contacts of people I don't know?? Can you please help me?
I'm sorry to see that you are having problems,
Kindly let the modder know (in this case @Sbenny) by writing a comment on the dedicated Kim Kardashian Mod Thread or send a PM to the modder.

MajorMiraKillian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How do I unlock my kim k mod? Its asking for username and license. Someone help me please. Thank you.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
How do I unlock my kim k mod? Its asking for username and license. Someone help me please. Thank you.
Completely wrong place for a question 😅
But to answer,
If you already paid points for it, there's a system called "licence" protect the mod and each member will get one.
It'll show in that page where you purchased your mod and you'll need it (if necessary), so find it and you'll probably know what to do next 😉

Next time though, please post questions and stuffs in the right place. Thank you very much 😊

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Thank you for help. I'm new to use Sbenny. I'm still confused where to post or find things. Will do best to post in correctly. Thank you.
You're welcome!
It's understandable, someone probably provided you some links for navigating through the site if you're already posted an introduction about yourself, so that's probably a good place to start 😊
Hope you enjoyed your stay 😄