Hi, I wanna know everyone here better

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,352 happy users since 2014.
Register

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
NEVAH! EVAH! GOT IT
NEVAH EVAH EVAH!

I really want to say that its cool to live here but its a no. Well, it depends on where you live anyway, like where I'm at it was sunny as heck from 1pm to 3pm but the rain decided to visit at 4pm (the time my classes end) of course I didn't bring any umbrella so I had to run 15 minutes back. I was completely soaked.
Oh but if you count the "places with scenery beauty" when its not swarmed with tourist is fun then... yeah idk *shrug awkwardly*
Anyways, I also read a lot, though Im trying to get better at speaking too. I wish that I can practice with a foreigner but my shy personality doesn't help =(((
YAY!! THERE YOU ARE! :D ♥ hey hey hey, want to know a secret? :eek: most people here can barely comunicate properly in english and that's because most of them are foreigners :ROFLMAO: imagine thaaat! :D puts things into perspective, doesn't it?
Don't be afraid to engage in conversation with the people around here. Most of them are pretty awesome and would absolutely love to know more about you ^_^

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, I like all kinds of games. I've got too many games on my PC.
Some of the interesting ones include Little Misfortune, Crusader Kings 2, Real Lives 2010, Stardew Valley, We Happy Few, Bully Scholarship Edition, and Papers Please.
Danggg, I have played Stardew Valley and Papers please before, but that was when I was on summer vacation, now I don't have access to a computer =(((

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi nice to see you, actually i am not a native either so my english is also bad. Hope you enjoy it here 😉

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
NEVAH EVAH EVAH!

YAY!! THERE YOU ARE! :D ♥ hey hey hey, want to know a secret? :eek: most people here can barely comunicate properly in english and that's because most of them are foreigners :ROFLMAO: imagine thaaat! :D puts things into perspective, doesn't it?
Don't be afraid to engage in conversation with the people around here. Most of them are pretty awesome and would absolutely love to know more about you ^_^
Yayyy, also your randomness in this thread put mine into shame you know that?😤 story time, I moved away from home to study so I don't know most of the students here, though a month or so have passed and I was able to talk to some I still feel like Im not myself 3: I live alone too so trying to balance between studying and living takes up most of my time. What do you think I should do? Besides studying hard and make awkward conversations.
Post automatically merged:

Hi nice to see you, actually i am not a native either so my english is also bad. Hope you enjoy it here 😉
Nice seeing you too. I have bad experience in the past with people on the internet but it's not bad here. Everyone can joke around and such. And although I don't play game much its still fun to come back here.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Yayyy, also your randomness in this thread put mine into shame you know that?😤 story time, I moved away from home to study so I don't know most of the students here, though a month or so have passed and I was able to talk to some I still feel like Im not myself 3: I live alone too so trying to balance between studying and living takes up most of my time. What do you think I should do? Besides studying hard and make awkward conversations.
As your now official yet clandestine hype-mug, i suggest smiling and laughing more :D i get the feeling that you are carrying a lot of luggage with you and enjoying your own company (not to mention feeling comfortable with your delightful self :D) is the priority ^_^ You are awesome! If you are having difficulties seeing that, stick around :D i'll make you fall in love with yourself! ♥

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
As your now official yet clandestine hype-mug, i suggest smiling and laughing more :D i get the feeling that you are carrying a lot of luggage with you and enjoying your own company (not to mention feeling comfortable with your delightful self :D) is the priority ^_^ You are awesome! If you are having difficulties seeing that, stick around :D i'll make you fall in love with yourself! ♥
Awwww, thank you! I'll be busy studying for future school's tests but I'll make sure to come back here when free :33

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
hey there! welcome to awkward den!! My passion is RPG, and CYOA text-based games. I am currently obsessed with Magium. (just like barry, etc)
*dramatic gasp* somehow I realize I haven't play enough RPG games, can you recommend a few for me? It would be nice if they're playable on Android.
And hello! I'm getting used to this awkward den already.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Usagi is a rabbit right? And nana is seven right? So the seventh rabbit was it? :D

rapdevil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
*dramatic gasp* somehow I realize I haven't play enough RPG games, can you recommend a few for me? It would be nice if they're playable on Android.
And hello! I'm getting used to this awkward den already.

Sorry, I don't play much RPG on android cuz my phone sucks (help me, I'm poor), but I can recommend you some text-based games if you're the type who likes to read

Usaginana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Usagi is a rabbit right? And nana is seven right? So the seventh rabbit was it? :D
You're right at the first part, though the second part is just me randomly putting words to sound original haha
( though your idea sounds cool and I wanna use it )
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I don't play much RPG on android cuz my phone sucks (help me, I'm poor), but I can recommend you some text-based games if you're the type who likes to read
Ooh, yes please! I really need a rest from all those shooting games

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
You're right at the first part, though the second part is just me randomly putting words to sound original haha
( though your idea sounds cool and I wanna use it )
Waitwaitwait...what if she's a babysitter of rabbits? the rabbit's nana?!?!?!?!?! :eek: *mindblown*

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is a good day as any other for starting your new entreprenurial ambition!! If i had rabbits i would totally hire you! :D
If you had a rabbit then all we need now is a Victorian age little girl, a floating Cheshire cat, Alan Rickman Caterpillar and a red queen with hydrocephalus.