📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,117 happy users since 2014.
Register

GtcTurbo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
i dont want the same, similar like this, i have the choice to put damage 200 and defense 1000

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
i dont want the same, similar like this, i have the choice to put damage 200 and defense 1000
You may refer to this, but I am not experienced enough to explain to you.

luanmc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
se for mod pra ff posso ajudar, tem algum dinheiro?
se for mod pra ff posso ajudar, tem algum dinheiro?
alguém está precisando de ajuda com o MODMENU ???

Last edited:

josuamanuel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
i m trying the same whit free fire but when i finish my mod i get a white screen that look like signature verification and i cant bypass
Post automatically merged:

i can bypass but i need reverse this game and i take so much time reversing

luanmc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
se é o básico eu posso ajudar se for demais teremos que negociar

if it is the basics i can help if it is too much we will have to negotiate

if it is the basics i can help if it is too much we will have to negotiate

Last edited:

josuamanuel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
how can i contact you???

contact me +18294432000

MRROBOT001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Olá você pode me ajudar eu não posso implementar o menu mod no free fire da tela branca ai ele sai em outros jogos eu recebo mais nele não desculpa o inglês???

24abadan061

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
hello friend:giggle:
i like your job
but i can't do it this job
please if you can , record the video and send there to YouTube or everywhere
thank you for attention(y):)

DogNoteam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am having trouble changing the name of the Activity Start Function, do you want to give an example?

DogNoteam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have resolved it sir, if the game class is divided into two and when I inject my menu in class2.dex why does it crash when my game opens? does it have to be in class.dex?
thank you

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
I have resolved it sir, if the game class is divided into two and when I inject my menu in class2.dex why does it crash when my game opens? does it have to be in class.dex?
thank you
I can tell you that modding is not easy at start as you had problem with activity before , that is probably the easyest issue you can face :) . All come with the time, keep practice and you will start creating mod menus so easy...
I am not sure atm what is correct dex or how game works... you will need to figure out, try all the possibilities, and then you will know ,what the problem is and where the error occurs .. but it is possible that the first dex. probably that is main file.
Also maybe game has detection on injecting other stuff, you need to find out. I am so busy atm i dont create mods for a while almost a year so i dont know all what can be problem here.
I wish you Good Luck!

DogNoteam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
terima kasih pak saya akan belajar banyak, saya akan datang kembali dan mencari anda ... bahwa saya akan berhasil menjadi modder yang keren, terima kasih atas antusiasme yang anda berikan ;): D

Dhojho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Olá bom dia, Estou tentando modificar o jogo coin Master, consegui alterar os valores dos spins, mas quando não existem mais os valores originais, o jogo diz que estou fora da internet. Alguém pode me dizer se é possível modificar o jogo ou estou fazendo algo errado. obrigado pelas respostas, obrigado

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Please speak english , i don't understand your language.