How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,475 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tigmagick

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Daily Login and YouTube contest have been removed due to YOU COMMUNITY abusing it to farm SB Points either by doing nothing all the day or by creating multiple accounts.

We gifted so much to you, and in exchange we've been cheated by you. You guys wrote this page of Sbenny.com, not me. Stop complaining. If in the future I'll reintroduce SB Points for daily login, it surely will not be again for EVERYONE, but just for truly active (and deserving) users.
@Sbenny
I'm sorry to hear that abuse was that bad. I noticed that I wasn't seeing the alert button the last few days so tried to find out why.
Please read the time as sincere, I'm not trying to be flip it, passive aggressive, or snide.
I'm not a modder, just a person who has little time to play in-between everything I have to get done. I was ecstatic when I found sbenny and have enjoyed the few games that I downloaded that installed ( only 2 didn't). Which I put down more to my lack (knowledge and decent device) then anything else.
So thank you for that. ( As well as the other modders )
Again I want to apologise, partly because I don't know if my type ( only download never post new stuff) is part of what upset you (from the do nothing all day comment) I tried to remember to come back after playing to vote/ post but I know I can forget. I don't see why you could need more than one account, you where very generous.

Even if I am not in any way shape or form the kind of person that upset you, I still want to apologise. Because you deserve it hear it. I can see that loads of love and care was poured into the crafting of this place. I see it, making the currency, balancing it out, on top of just running the site, helping in the chat and then modding on top of that! As a care giver for adults with special needs and a DM I understand putting a lot of your self in to something and it then just doesn't fly. I am sorry, that you are upset. I'm sorry some people took advantage of things and ruined it.
I hope that you continue to run this place, even if you don't, thank you for your time and efforts.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi, i'd like to upload emulator ROMs. But i cant register to upload site since it says registration disabled, got alternatives?
I will update the text of that section. You should upload to "sbupload.com" and not "usersdownload.com", my bad. Thank you for reporting, I'll get it fixed today!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Aww.. :(
I understand why you guys did it but it so unfair for people that never did it. I know i can get more cash in more than one ways but i simply don't have time. I just want to ask if there will be a daily reward again in the future with more security, if not, I'll run out soon. Thanks for all of the work in these mod to make it possible for people like me who don't have money can enjoy games which we wouldn't have got to. Hoping for a reply and sorry for bad English. Keep up your works ;)

Rosefall

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understand about your decision but can we who have no knowledge on modding have another opt beside uploading ebook and etc? Since i always love how clean it is the apk i download from here and don't have any virus on it. Anyway really appreciate of what you and the staff have done so far and will try to support you all i can. Thanks.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
What drives @Sbenny to take action against these rules abusive is completely understandable. Maybe unknowingly i am also part of it. Where i am only said thanks, then hit the like button, and then just download it. Maybe you were expecting a more active discussion about the game it self and it's technicality. For that I'm sorry, but i don't have knowledge about modding a game nor have time to learn it.
For your service to sbenny community, we are eternally grateful, sorry if it sounds like we are taking for granted at what you do.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I guess, we need anew guide for farming SB Points here (especially for those ones who do not know how to MOD anything)
heh, more like a new way to earn SB Points. i'm sure there's a lot of us who don't know how to mod and just want to download stuff. i don't think it's fair that only users who "deserve" it can get daily cash in the future - it seems to be implying that most likely only the people who post modded apps will get anything.

so the real question is, how are new users supposed to get cash for apps in this scenario?

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
heh, more like a new way to earn SB Points. i'm sure there's a lot of us who don't know how to mod and just want to download stuff. i don't think it's fair that only users who "deserve" it can get daily cash in the future - it seems to be implying that most likely only the people who post modded apps will get anything.

so the real question is, how are new users supposed to get cash for apps in this scenario?
Maximize reviews, pc, and emu roms posts

Cnqarcoo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i understand there are some abuses regarding multiple account which very much likely triggered by the youtube contest event. but why would you remove daily login incentive? 30 SB Points for daily login is nothing compared to some game releases that requires hundreds or even thousands of SB Points. that way you might lose more than what you tried to prevent.