How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,447 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
No more daily login 😱😱😱😱
OMG I’m doomed. Idk how to mod or anything. English also not my first language so how am I supposed to get SB in the future?
I admit that I mostly downloaded the mod, liked and post a thank u. Not because i’m lazy or something but i only know how to do it 😔 i just want to play.
Omg now idk what to do anymore
I don't know how to mod either and I am an active user. You gotta be active in as many things as possible and help people out

axelstuff

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How can I see my current SB points?
Post automatically merged:

I just figured it out, it seems it appear at the bottom of every comment you made. I'm new and excited about this mod, hopefully I can afford access to the game I was looking for (y)

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
How can I see my current SB points?

I just figured it out, it seems it appear at the bottom of every comment you made. I'm new and excited about this mod, hopefully I can afford access to the game I was looking for (y)
You can also check all your stats by clicking on your profile icon at the top right of the page

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why isnt the point or money system not working havent recieve my anything yet
If you mean daily login rewards, they are currently only available to users with the active user badge

Oh my, I just tried participating in polls
Wait, what? I'm not receiving points :(
If I'm not mistaken, you only get cash by voting in the polls of games/apps that you have previously unlocked by paying SB Points

Simone mobilia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
[QUOTE = "charii3, post: 368064, membro: 125421"]
Muito útil, especialmente para iniciantes como eu. Obrigado☺
[/CITAR]
E... como.ganho SB Points???

LmaoObsessed

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello!! 🖐🏽 I'm wondering is the lottery thing still available in the store idk if it's my internet or is the lottery thing all gone lmao 😂 but I really appreciate this community 110% and I thank all the modders that take an time out of their day to make other people happy really.💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️