How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,196 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
APK, GAME CACHE and DATA Files

We do serve only clean APK and GAME CACHE files, with no unwanted files inside. We do also ensure the files are as much smaller as possible, to let you download them in less time and to save your bandwidth! How? We do use a special software on our server which decompress a .zip (Game Cache or Data) file and then recompress it reducing using an advanced compression system reducing the file size up to 50%!

Now, let's talk about APK and GAME CACHE / DATA files you'll find at sbenny.com, explaining how to install/prepare them.

1. [APK]

[APK] files are compressed files (you can even extract them with WinRar 😜 ). No need to make anything here, just tap on it to install the game!

Difficulty
First timer: Easy :happydroid:
Expert: Very Easy :cooldroid:

2. [GAME CACHE]
A [GAME CACHE] file contains all the game data and graphics and it's originally compressed into one (or more) ".obb" files. These files are then compressed again to decrease the file size even more (and to let you download it faster). Thanks to our optimized compression algorithm, at sbenny.com you'll always find the SMALLEST .zip game cache files.
So, you need to extract the .zip file you get in order to properly install it and, after you extract this file, you will get a folder which is usually called "com.xxxxx.xxxxx" and it's the folder that contains one (or more) .obb files.
Android path for this folder: sdcard/Android/obb/HERE.
Can't find the "obb" folder? Just create it inside sdcard/Android/HERE.

Difficulty
First timer: Normal :smilingdroid:
Expert: Easy :happydroid:

3. [DATA]
[DATA] files are very similar to [GAME CACHE] ones. Only difference is they are not compressed inside a ".obb" file, but they are instead UNCOMPRESSED (so, the total size is bigger) and are usually made by a "files" and a "cache" folder.
Procedure is similar to the [GAME CACHE] installation, only difference is the path: sdcard/Android/data/HERE.
Can't find the "data" folder? Same procedure here: just create a folder called "data" inside sdcard/Android/HERE.

Difficulty
First timer: Normal :smilingdroid:

5. [APK+DATA]
[APK+DATA] files usually redirect you to the Google Play Store (or the Amazon Store). You will grab the original (and NOT hacked) game/app from there. It's strongly recommended to support developers purchasing the game/app, if it's paid.

Difficulty
First timer: Easy :happydroid:
Thanks a lot 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

GameRenee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, newbie here.
I have a problem after downloading aveyond: rhen's quest. I followed all the instruction about apk and obb, but when i opened the game i always got this notification
Screenshot_20210718-150456_Rhen's Quest.jpg

Is there any solution?
I tried allowing the app to access the storage, reinstall app, and move the app to the SD card but always got this notification.

Thanks.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, newbie here.
I have a problem after downloading aveyond: rhen's quest. I followed all the instruction about apk and obb, but when i opened the game i always got this notification View attachment 75971

Is there any solution?
I tried allowing the app to access the storage, reinstall app, and move the app to the SD card but always got this notification.

Thanks.
Its better if you ask this question on that game thread/post.

GuardianAngel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Um, i just wanna ask if i did this properly because im using nox emulator on a (laptop cause i dont have cp) and the app just keeps on a black screen. After i extracted the files, i copied the folder(because there was no move option) to the android/obb. Did i do that correctly?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Um, i just wanna ask if i did this properly because im using nox emulator on a (laptop cause i dont have cp) and the app just keeps on a black screen. After i extracted the files, i copied the folder(because there was no move option) to the android/obb. Did i do that correctly?
Well seems ok ... But I suggest you to ask this on the game thread you downloaded the game from. You will get precise solution.

Nanaego

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ty so much! I'm saving this post for later because it's so helpful 😃

MYJENNNIFER9

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
thank you for tutorials even though it's long time ago
still it really helps a lot again thank ye.

jjwickeds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I tried this on my phone for the galatea app. In the instructions, it says in order to obtain the link, you have to purchase it with 112 SB points and press the 'unlock' button. The thing is there is no unlock button displayed. And so I am very confused if I have to download the app through my laptop and transfer it to my phone instead?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I tried this on my phone for the galatea app. In the instructions, it says in order to obtain the link, you have to purchase it with 112 SB points and press the 'unlock' button. The thing is there is no unlock button displayed. And so I am very confused if I have to download the app through my laptop and transfer it to my phone instead?
Hello @jjwickeds You need to click the green area to unlock the game.

1664409617201.png

After you press the unlock button, try scrolling down the page. There you will see the "purchase" button.

1664409367347.png

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
There is no green unlock button displayed when I want to unlock it.
Oh I see the problem now. The game is in the outdated section and the link has been removed. Most likely because the modder was last seen Jun 11, 2021

The only thing I can suggest is to make a mod request here: Game Requests once you have enough SB Points.

You can earn them by reading this thread: How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

sato0san

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have a little problem here...
when I'm downloading the apk file it says that the apk is not installed .
how can I fix that ?
and thank you <3