How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have a little problem here...
when I'm downloading the apk file it says that the apk is not installed .
how can I fix that ?
and thank you <3
In this case you should try installing "Virtual Android" as explained in the installation instructions of that release.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hii, can you solve a problem for me?
First of all, I would like to thank your community to be this cooperative.
So, the problem is... I've downloaded Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 with both .apk and .obb but it seems like the .obb files with its folder (and yes, I've used the format Android/Folder/obb and not Android/Folder/Folder/obb) are not moving into the "obb" folder sadly. I tried everything to fix it but it is still not working. I'd appreciate if you can reply me back with this.
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hii, can you solve a problem for me?
First of all, I would like to thank your community to be this cooperative.
So, the problem is... I've downloaded Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 with both .apk and .obb but it seems like the .obb files with its folder (and yes, I've used the format Android/Folder/obb and not Android/Folder/Folder/obb) are not moving into the "obb" folder sadly. I tried everything to fix it but it is still not working. I'd appreciate if you can reply me back with this.
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 10A.
You should try to use a different file manager, as since Android 11, the "obb" folder is no longer accessible through the stock File Manager app which comes with your phone. Try searching on Google Play, some of them still let you access the /obb/ directory :)
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sbenny, I think you need "Root Access" to get the .obb files into the "obb" folder. That's what I found so far in Android 11 or above.
Sadly, I do not have a root access phone so which means the other file managers might do the same (not allowing .obb files moved to "obb" folder).
I tried "Explorer" but it seems like it's doing the same thing, not allowing. And I also tried moving the .obb files into obb folder through my Laptop but it's also not allowing.
If you have any other solution for this issue, I'd like to hear and try.
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sbenny, I think you need "Root Access" to get the .obb files into the "obb" folder. That's what I found so far in Android 11 or above.
Sadly, I do not have a root access phone so which means the other file managers might do the same (not allowing .obb files moved to "obb" folder).
I tried "Explorer" but it seems like it's doing the same thing, not allowing. And I also tried moving the .obb files into obb folder through my Laptop but it's also not allowing.
If you have any other solution for this issue, I'd like to hear and try.
No, root is absolutely not needed, or I would've mentioned it.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I installed enchanted cave 2 and it needs an sb app ID
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I tried logging in my username and license but it don't work and i can't find the code
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried logging in my username and license but it don't work and i can't find the code
If you click on the download button, it should redirect you to the forum, in the mod thread with the license written in the first post.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm getting an error when I try to install the archery clash APK

AndroidManifest.xml not found in an APK
Any ideas how to fix it
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm getting an error when I try to install the archery clash APK

AndroidManifest.xml not found in an APK
Any ideas how to fix it
Post this in the archery clash thread, not here.
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Very nice sbany to download all at you want thanks
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
By enabling unknown third parties allowance on your device you can download from any trusted sites this apk versions ,these type of trusted site you can download easily any mod versions
 

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month

Top